Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

does anyone have any free stuff?

Old 03-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
ilovemytaco is on a distinguished road
ilovemytaco's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have any free stuff?

does anyone have any free things they wouldnt mind letting me have for free ...just thought i would ask and see what happens haha PM me
Old 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
6shooter has a spectacular aura about6shooter has a spectacular aura about
6shooter's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah-hey i'll play.
anyone wanna give me some money? just thought i'd ask.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
if you pay shipping of course.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
that'll be 100 grand of course.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
if you pay shipping of course.
hey Paul you still have that iPod connector right?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World Bailout?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
looking for anything in particular?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #8
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
hey Paul you still have that iPod connector right?
possibly giving it to my dad this weekend. He is doing an ornithological study (aka hes tracking an "extinct bird by sound" and he needs something to plug his laptop into so he has better sound while hes traveling). He's coming by friday for me to install it and if he likes it he'll keep it, and if not, I keep it.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
If nothing in life is free then how would anyone have anything free to give away?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
what are you wanting for free????

i probably have some racing stripe stained boxers if you are interested.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
i've got a dirtbike frame. and a blown motor. all plastics.

just a whole dirtbike torn apart waiting to get fixed.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
possibly giving it to my dad this weekend. He is doing an ornithological study (aka hes tracking an "extinct bird by sound" and he needs something to plug his laptop into so he has better sound while hes traveling). He's coming by friday for me to install it and if he likes it he'll keep it, and if not, I keep it.
Oh ok thats fine I was just wondering if you still had it. I was thinking about taking it off your hands. becuase it will be a while until i get the Alpine head unit
Old 03-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
i've got a dirtbike frame. and a blown motor. all plastics.

just a whole dirtbike torn apart waiting to get fixed.
shipping?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i would say if you want to pay for it, you could have this stuff.

sounds fair right? or maybe I could just ship from the company... hmmm
Old 03-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
i would say if you want to pay for it, you could have this stuff.

sounds fair right? or maybe I could just ship from the company... hmmm
haha free shipping would be TITS
Old 03-02-2009, 08:30 PM   #16
Stayed Up Too Late

I wish I could just send it your way for free. lol but I don't think boss would like that.

sorry
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

oh i totally understand

my dad is my shipper...he has a UPS account at his office...and he gets mad when i try and not pay him
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #18
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Call Obama. Seems he's having a fire sale these days.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #19

i've got some skateboard trucks you can have for free. I bet its what you've always wanted....
Old 03-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #20
More reading=Less need for posting
Geowheeler is on a distinguished road
Geowheeler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wouldn't be an Ivorybill, would it? I'm a little fascinated by those still on the trail. If so, how about a little background on your father's interest?