Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2015 Tacoma: No more single cab

Old 08-02-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
2011Streaker will become famous soon enough2011Streaker will become famous soon enough
Law Enforcement:
2011Streaker's Tacoma Gallery
2015 Tacoma: No more single cab

I searched and didn't see this posted previously. If I missed it, my apologies.

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/n...pped_for_2015/
Old 08-02-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
Don't be a dick
ARB1977 is a splendid one to beholdARB1977 is a splendid one to beholdARB1977 is a splendid one to beholdARB1977 is a splendid one to beholdARB1977 is a splendid one to beholdARB1977 is a splendid one to beholdARB1977 is a splendid one to behold

ARB1977's Tacoma Gallery
Makes sense. I'm courious to see what the future holds. I was excited when the 05's came out, yet I'm still driving my 2002.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
Gregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregman's Tacoma Gallery
Funny how the articvle shows pictures of the double cab. You would thing they might show pictures of the regular cab so that readers might see what they are talking about.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:59 AM   #4
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
^

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2013/08...y-by-2015.html
Old 08-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #5
LowerBost has a spectacular aura aboutLowerBost has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
LowerBost's Tacoma Gallery
It's about time they change those gaudy amber interior lights. Wish mine were like that!
Old 08-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #6
Do it Dont talk about it
Ryan Tucker is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Ryan Tucker's Tacoma Gallery
My dash lights are white like that in my 13, but the 12 that I demoed were a odd orange color.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:30 AM   #7
12 TRD OffRoad is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
12 TRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda sucks regular cabs are going away. If I had the money I'd go order a 2014 4x4 manual just to have.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
It was only a matter of time.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #9
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
that's a shame I remember when reg cabs were the majority. I think they still serve a good little niche as security vehicles and pizza delivery
Old 08-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Reg cab sr5 with the V6 would beva hell of an offroad platform. Toyota never gives me what I want
Old 08-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #11
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Well looks like I'm keeping my 2011 reg cab

People love the reg cabs for trail rigs or just fun play toys and this'll make the value of mine go up
Thanks Toyota!
Old 08-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #12
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
man the pizza truck in toy story dies, now the reg cab in general dies, what next? shame to see those little trucks go, i figured with all the fleet sales they'd be doing alright, granted, all the fleets have been purchased already and there's no need to get new ones since they haven't/wont break down
Old 08-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #13
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
man the pizza truck in toy story dies, now the reg cab in general dies, what next? shame to see those little trucks go, i figured with all the fleet sales they'd be doing alright, granted, all the fleets have been purchased already and there's no need to get new ones since they haven't/wont break down
It's weird I have seen more access cab fleet Tacomas than regular cab driving around Atlanta
Old 08-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #16
The109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy:
Name: Joe
The109's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Reg cab sr5 with the V6 would beva hell of an offroad platform. Toyota never gives me what I want
This X's a billion. I would buy that in a heartbeat .
Old 08-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #17
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Agreed. They never even gave it a chance with the 2nd gens
Old 08-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #18
Bill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the rough

Bill in Ky's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I'll keep mine....
Old 08-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #19
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
If Canada can go with out so can you guys haha
Old 08-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #20
FASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to allFASTK is a name known to all
Name: Gregg
FASTK's Tacoma Gallery
streamlined bed variations

Did you catch the line about streamlining bed variations? So will they drop the long bed or short bed on the double cab? I think the long bed is more rare for the double cab in my Ohio valley area, not sure about other regions.

I need the long bed and wish it was longer, sometimes. Hard to transport 16ft boards when your bed is only 8ft with the gate down and just 6ft with it up.