Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2014 Tacoma Press Release

Old 08-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #41
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Grieby54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky73 View Post
TAcoma is good but not amazing...not by a mile. Might as well wait for a 2015 b/c clearly toyota has given up on the current variant - the 2014 will sell poorly imo
The tacoma will never sell poorly, and Toyota knows that.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #42
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
At least they are ditching the reg cab
Lol
Old 08-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #43
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
I really liked the power rear window that was in my rock warrior. Also the power adjustable headlights for towing.
need those on the Taco with the weak springs
Old 08-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #44
FREEDOMRIDING.COM
freedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant future

Navy: Deep Sea Diver
Name: Freedom Riding Co.
freedomriding's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
The tacoma will never sell poorly, and Toyota knows that.
6 out of 10 trucks on the road here in Hawaii are 05-13' Tacos. A complete revamp would have been refreshing. The turbo diesel from the HiLux would be nice but I just want better seat adjustability like from the original 85-95' SR5 package.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #45
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
I keep telling my Toyota guy to give me a call when they decide to redo the Tacoma. Considering the fact that I refuse to buy the first model year of a major redesign, I might be shopping for my new Taco in '16 or '17. Sounds about right.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #46
WV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the rough
WV150's Tacoma Gallery
2014 Tacoma

2014 Tacoma Press Release-2014-toyota-tacoma.jpg
Rear doors open like the Tundra. May not be released until after the first of the year.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #47
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WV150 View Post
Attachment 229600
Rear doors open like the Tundra. May not be released until after the first of the year.
Sweet mother of god that is ugly! I am so happy I bought a 2013 right now!
Old 08-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #48
Porkchop228 is on a distinguished road

Porkchop228's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 229600
It looks like the love child of a Tundra and a 4runner. I like the current body style way better.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #49
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop228 View Post
It looks like the love child of a Tundra and a 4runner. I like the current body style way better.
same here
Old 08-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #50
WV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the rough
WV150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop228 View Post
I like it. At least it is more of a change then we have been seeing the last few years. I bet this is what the 2012 major redesign was to be until plans were delayed and all we ended up with was minor changes. I am ready for a change. Nine years of the same looks and powertrain is enough.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #51
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
same here
looks like baby Tundra to me
Old 08-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #52
chas44 is a splendid one to beholdchas44 is a splendid one to beholdchas44 is a splendid one to beholdchas44 is a splendid one to beholdchas44 is a splendid one to beholdchas44 is a splendid one to beholdchas44 is a splendid one to behold

chas44's Tacoma Gallery
Don't like it. Looks like it lost its soul. Happy with my 2012.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #53
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Thats not the 14 tacoma. There is no changes. Maybe the 15
Old 08-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #54
Tang98 is on a distinguished road
Tang98's Tacoma Gallery
ehh. don't like it. but it's obviously a Photoshop. Looks like the 12 tundra with a 4runner front. http://image.motortrend.com/f/photo_...e-Cab-side.jpg
Old 08-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #55
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. I rather just wait until the all new body and engine redesign comes before I trade or buy another Tacoma.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #56
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 229600
Boy am I glad I bought my '13!!! So the '12 & '13 are the only two that look alike? Looks like I picked one of the best years of the 2nd generation!
Old 08-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #57
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see, a random photo of a truck with no source link touting the next year's model. Only the 198,345th time that's happened on this forum.

3 have been accurate.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #58
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Thats not the 14 tacoma. There is no changes. Maybe the 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Let's see, a random photo of a truck with no source link touting the next year's model. Only the 198,345th time that's happened on this forum.

3 have been accurate.
It's a fake... Looks like a tundra with a 4runner front end photo shopped

I call bullshit! You can see the shadows are off as well... Armatures.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #59
WV150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post

3 have been accurate.
http://www.new2014toyotatacoma.com/2...se-date-price/
I like the first picture the best. A HiLux . If someone did a Photoshop on the Tacoma they sure did a good job.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #60
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What? Yeah, that's legit? I didn't see anything saying this is the new style.
Look at the front fender where it meets the door... It was photo shopped, it a differen color and the shadowing is off...