Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All Weather Flooring Swap

Old 08-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
All Weather Flooring Swap

Has anyone put the new all weather flooring in an early 2nd gen access cab? Since they changed the seat configuration in '09 I think to those little clam seats, I'm wondering if the floor "mat" would be the same. I really want that vinyl flooring, my carpet looks like trash, but I want to make sure it fits before I commit the money.

I've searched, but it seems all the swaps I've seen have been on double cabs, where there has been no seating change (to my knowledge) '05-'13.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #5
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever figure this out. I was interested in this
Old 11-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Not to my knowledge. I still want to do it though, just cant afford to buy the floor without knowing itll work.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:53 PM   #7
BillyP will become famous soon enoughBillyP will become famous soon enough
Coast Guard: CWO4-retired
Name: Billy
BillyP's Tacoma Gallery
This guy did the swap on his 06 - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...g-my-06-a.html

Love the all wx flooring in my 13.