1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

urd clutch

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by major Woody, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Aug 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    major Woody

major Woody [OP] Active Member

Member:
    nova scotia
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD
    urd 2 plate clutch in my truck this weeked replaced the old with this because of a skweek in the clutch when u push the clutch in it would go away but naw is back !!! what is it and i put the new 2 plate clutch in the way gaget told me it and its not as good as my old one LOL what do i do seems very agrissive he told it was not wonder if i need to keep bleeding it i have done it 3 times can someone help me

2. Aug 21, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    cjimenRR

cjimenRR Be Good or Be Good At It

Member:
    North Hollywood, Ca
    Vehicle:
    12' Sport DC,LB, 4x4
    sorry but your english is not so well; I believe you're stating you have a clutch squeak that goes away with the clutch pedal pushed in and the squeak is still there after putting in a new URD dual disc clutch. Your problem is not the clutch or your installation it is the input shaft on the transmission, the part were the throw out bearing slides on. Only repair is to remove transmission again and install this kit from URD
    http://urdusa.com/Clutch-and-Flywhe...IT,-2005+-Tacoma-V6-6-Speed/product_info.html

3. Aug 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    major Woody

major Woody [OP] Active Member

Member:
    nova scotia
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD
    sorry ya i was in a super rush but i did put urd bearing kit to and it is still noise what is it

Products Discussed in

To Top