Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

searching....

Old 03-05-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
tacomakid is an unknown quantity at this point
tacomakid's Tacoma Gallery
searching....

looking for this front bumper but cant seem to find it anywhere.

anybody know where i can get it? the light rack would be nice too.

if not, anybody know where i can find some like this? similar sheet metal styling
Old 03-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried the SDHQ site?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in all seriousness...i looked on their site...in the gallery they have several trucks with the same or similar bumper/skid setup...im guessing its an SDHQ fab product that you'd have to special order
Old 03-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yup...SDHQ built that bumper...

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...highlight=SDHQ
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #5
... ='( sucks. im pretty sure its gonna cost a little bit of money i dont have too, being custom n all.. one of the all-pro bumpers is nice but thats kinda pricey too.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #6
yah!! the rear is just some sheet metal and tubing. that i can make at work. $1000 for that,,, they really know how to rape people.

i could make the front too but i just didnt want to put in all the effort n have a headache every day. i already spend enough time at work so i dont really wanna spend the weekends there too.

anybody know of any other companies that make nice front bumpers? i dont really want anything that holds a winch. those tend to be alittle more bulky and heavy. im just looking for something like the one in the pic.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Was Tigerfan talking to himself for 3 posts?