Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me ur 2nd gens w/2in lift on 265/75/16

Old 09-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Airforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Ex-Air Force AMMO
Name: Brad
Airforce131's Tacoma Gallery
Show me ur 2nd gens w/2in lift on 265/75/16

....on stocks wheels😜
Old 09-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #2
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
ima take this this opportunity to completely whore my truck. thanks!

(before it settled)

same size wheel/tire on otherwise stock 1st gen

before lift with 265/75
Old 09-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
pm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant future
pm321's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so it's 2.75 but here's mine on stock wheels and tires shortly before I got some 33's

Old 09-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #6
Airforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirforce131 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Very nice! Keep them coming
Old 09-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #7
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
'12 Off Road, '07 Sport, Spring Break in Ozark National Forest:

David
Old 09-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #8
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
OEM TRD wheels, 265/75/16 BFG MT KM2, roughly 2.25" lift, also wheel spacers...

Old 09-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
OEM TRD wheels, 265/75/16 BFG MT KM2, roughly 2.25" lift, also wheel spacers...

Those are the exact tires i want. How do you like them so far? What size spacer do you have?
Old 09-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #11
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
2" spacer up front and TSB AAL in rear.

Old 09-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #12
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airforce131 View Post
Those are the exact tires i want. How do you like them so far? What size spacer do you have?
Don't pay money for those tires. Get Duratrac tires. WAY better in every single category and members here report getting 60k-75k miles out of a set. They're quieter on highways and better off-road & in rain/snow too. On top of all that they look bad ass too.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #13
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They did me good for the time that I had them. I only had them a few months before I ended up going to 285/75's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Don't pay money for those tires. Get Duratrac tires. WAY better in every single category and members here report getting 60k-75k miles out of a set. They're quieter on highways and better off-road & in rain/snow too. On top of all that they look bad ass too.
Mine treated me well. I do like my Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's better though, and not just because they're bigger lol
Old 09-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #14
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post

Mine treated me well. I do like my Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's better though, and not just because they're bigger lol
I recently upgraded to MTZ's on my Tacoma and my wife's 4Runner. Without a doubt the best MT I've ever run! Very solid on road and off and quieter than many AT's.

David
Old 09-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #15
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have them also in the same size. they are an excellent tire.

-they let out a soft hum around 50mph+
-rain they are fine, its a truck not a sportscar
-my mpg went down around 2 from stock
-i run them around 36-38 psi, they ride hard but its the best mpg that i found
-they air down soooooooo nice, they just grip and grip in the mud, rocks, dirt...15psi
-have not had them in the snow yet
-sand they are good, never had a issue, 12 psi
-apparently they last for awhile, just rotate them often
-they are expensive!

first hand experience, get them.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #16
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Speak for yourself, my MTZ's scream. Need an something to drown them out. Maybe I can convince the wifey so I can get an exhaust.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #17
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
People should post more pics this is what I'm interested in. Oem 884 coils with 1.5 aal.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #18
Thanks for all of the advice guy. I will definitely do some more tire research. I had the bf mud terrains on my 4runner and loved them. What is the biggest tire i can run on a 2 in lift with no spacers?
Old 09-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
Speak for yourself, my MTZ's scream. Need an something to drown them out. Maybe I can convince the wifey so I can get an exhaust.
I don't have that many miles on them but they are very quiet for a MT so far. This is the wife's 4Runner, turn on the stereo at low level at the end for a noise comparison once I get the cruise set:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uhcdBzBj0A

They are a little louder (but not much) on my Tacoma.

Do you rotate?

Mileage?

David
Old 09-05-2013, 04:26 PM   #20
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
People should post more pics this is what I'm interested in. Oem 884 coils with 1.5 aal.
that is exactly what I did. 884's and wheelers 3leaf aal with overload IN. my pics are top of page