Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Not a Taco, but Toyoto A Trac vid

Old 03-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
fishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud of
fishshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Not a Taco, but Toyoto A Trac vid

I thought this was a pretty good video of the A Trac on an FJ working:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8la3t22W88E

I've played around a little with mine on some sand hills, pretty cool. But mine turns off when the locker is engaged; I've read the newer FJ's can run both at the same time.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool indeed. I never wheeled in mine much without the lift and with the stock tires - actually haven't been in a situation where I needed it yet, but can't wait to take 'er out as soon as the trail are open...

We mostly wheel on the beac in our FJ, but we're looking to hit Uwharrie this spring...

Thanks for posting the vid!