1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New owner needs advice!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Jason33, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Sep 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    Jason33

Jason33 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Cincinnati
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    Hello all. New Tacoma owner here. I recently purchased a 2013 access SR5. Have never owned one before but already love it! I am needing some advice on adding fog lamps to my truck. Am hoping to do this on my own. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Is there any harnesses under bumper hidden out of sight?

2. Sep 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    skistoy

skistoy Make mine a Double!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 SR5 BSP Double Taco
    Rear Spring TSB,Billy 5100@.85,Bull bar,Nerfbar,Painted Grill,Painted Rims,Bed D-rings,Compustar Starter,Goodyear Duratrac's,Transmission TSB,Brake Overide
    Hey Jason

Welcome to the site. Before you get overloaded with use the search feature posts.
    You will find great information on the web site. Learned a great amount while just
    surfing the web site. There is a search option in the blue bar above. You can type just about anything in it and get a whole bunch of info.

But as i was saying, Welcome aboard !! My truck already had the fog lights so not really any help with this one. But im sure there are plenty of posts for you to review

When searching, I find it works better if you check the "search titles only" block. That way your likely to only get what your interested in

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  3. Sep 27, 2013 at 12:23 AM
    Sparky73

Sparky73 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB 4x4
    Famous Fabrication Sliders, Duratracs, Painted Grill, BHLM, Devil's Horns Emblem, Derp'd Badges, Wet Okole Covers
    Welcome to the forum. No harness on trucks that don't come with fog lights. This may be helpful:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/258885-fog-light-solution-2012-tacomas.html

Products Discussed in

To Top