LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet okole seat covers on silver truck

Old 09-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
Wet okole seat covers on silver truck

Does anyone have pictures of their wet okole so a. Silver off-road truck you an post?
Old 09-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
Does anyone have pictures of their wet okole so a. Silver off-road truck you an post?
huh?

my silver truck has wet okole seat covers... if thats what you're asking for
Old 09-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
sorry, i think i sent and didnt look at my first part of my post... was wondering what your seat covers looked like in your silver truck, also is your truck offroad? did you have to take your seats out to install?
Old 09-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
You can see pics in my build:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3272721

I have a TRD sport. I actually picked them up at Wet Okole in SoCal. They installed it for me, but I did watch them They didn't take out the seats to install them

Products Discussed in this Thread