1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bucket Seats??? Who has them?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sully1981, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Oct 3, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    sully1981

sully1981 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 SPORT 4x4
    LS3 w/4L80, Solo XLT 19" 4WD Kit and 4-Link w/32" cycled, Caged, 41 gallon fuel cell, 2.5 bypass and coil-overs up front, 3.0 bypass and 2.5 coil-over in rear, PCI radio w/intercom and 5 headsets, 50" KC Gravity LED, Method Hole Wheels, Currie 9", 37x12.5x17 BAJA T/A, PRP Seats, Glassworks 1 piece, Fiberwerx Bedsides.
    So i am looking to put some bucket seats into my truck. curious on anyones experience with them and what works best in our trucks. do certain brands have brackets ready for our mounting or is it a custom thing? will a wide seat fit into our trucks or is there not enough room. The only reason i wonder about wide seats is just a little more comfort for just around town trips but not a necessity. how are reclining seats and do they hold up under the abuse of offroading? I don't race but would like to have extra support and the wife really wants them to to hold her in place a little more when we are hitting the trails pretty good.

Anyways any help or suggestions before i start my search would be appreciated.

Products Discussed in

To Top