Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show Off Your Stickers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
UNC? UNC who?

Old 03-18-2008, 12:26 PM   #22
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Got 2.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #25
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by image View Post
i'm a little computer illiterate i do have a digital camera but dunno how to put it on my user cp
upload it to your gallery here. once it's in the gallery there's a little code under each photo to easily stick the pic in any post on any forum. if you're still stuck you can always ask for more help...
Old 03-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #26
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbone View Post
And incase anyone is wondering the other 2 stickers are Spitfire Heads!!
Awesome! I have a Spitfire beanie, I've had for ten years. I will be sad whenever it wears out, I've never seen another one like it.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #27
Pimpin Aint Easy!
Mudbone is on a distinguished road

Mudbone's Tacoma Gallery
well it is the perfect size for that window... now if i used that window a lot i would not have put it there, in fear of it getting scratched off... but since its a double cab and i cant reach it while driving it rarely gets used! But yes it does look sweet in the middle..thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Awesome! I have a Spitfire beanie, I've had for ten years. I will be sad whenever it wears out, I've never seen another one like it.
You can still find spitfire beenies, the company is huge in the skate world! But i know how an old hat can be..hard to replace!!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #29
Big Guns is on a distinguished road
Big Guns's Tacoma Gallery

Knuckles and TTORA So Cal sticker.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:38 PM   #30
Lifetime Member
CtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtryBoyInMT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
I almost forgot all about that yellow baby seat sticker! I was peeling it off in the dealer showroom
as the lady was giving their "this is the windshield wiper switch" speech!
She said, "I think you might want to keep that there."
I told her I don't think so, if I have anything to say about it!!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:37 PM   #31
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtryBoyInMT View Post
I almost forgot all about that yellow baby seat sticker! I was peeling it off in the dealer showroom
as the lady was giving their "this is the windshield wiper switch" speech!
She said, "I think you might want to keep that there."
I told her I don't think so, if I have anything to say about it!!
is it pretty easy to peel off? i want it gone, no doubt
Old 03-23-2008, 08:48 PM   #32
Lifetime Member
CtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtryBoyInMT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
is it pretty easy to peel off? i want it gone, no doubt
I was just giving you some grief!

If you haven't tried already, It's pretty simple. Especially for a person with enough smarts to choose Browning! Depending on how long it's been there. Maybe a hairdryer or heat gun to soften it a wee bit. The only "Don't be an Idiot" stickers I haven't found a way to remove are the ones on the sun visor.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:51 PM   #33
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtryBoyInMT View Post
I was just giving you some grief!

If you haven't tried already, It's pretty simple. Especially for a person with enough smarts to choose Browning! Depending on how long it's been there. Maybe a hairdryer or heat gun to soften it a wee bit. The only "Don't be an Idiot" stickers I haven't found a way to remove are the ones on the sun visor.
ive had it since the end of may 07. never really paid any attention to it bc my speaker box kept it covered, but now i see it and it just ticks me off.... its comin off within a week... bet!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #34
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't even need a hairdryer to remove the baby seat instructions. Maybe a squirt of Goo-Gone on a paper towel and an Armorall Quick Wipe, then you're done!
Old 03-24-2008, 01:22 PM   #36
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
Here's mine .... 'Nuf Ced
i did a 3rd brake light cover for a sox fan
Old 03-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #38
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
more of mine:

i like the third light cover. do you have any third lights that just tacoma?
Old 03-24-2008, 03:07 PM   #39
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
i did a 3rd brake light cover for a sox fan
Nice. Do you do this for a living?
Old 03-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #40
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
Nice. Do you do this for a living?
nah, it's a side thing.

been doing it mainly on toyotanation.com.

but i have a few over here with some of my stuff.

you can see more here and it's sub folder:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v316/friddle_family/BLACK%20CAT/?albumview=grid

Products Discussed in this Thread