Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show Off Your Stickers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2008, 04:05 PM   #41
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by patstaco View Post
i like the third light cover. do you have any third lights that just tacoma?
not yet, but i can do one.

done some that have TRD or toyota
Old 06-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #42
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
My 2005

A friends decal jp jigs.com (he makes all the lures by hand, with quality hooks), Tacoma World decal, GA Bulldogs

#20 Nascar GA License Plate
Old 06-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #43
Wolfpack is on a distinguished road
Wolfpack's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #44
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
I mounted a grill badge on the tail gate
Old 06-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #47
BONES is on a distinguished road

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
How can I get one of these? Show Off Your Stickers-south-jersey-pride-.jpgAnd could you do the lettering in white? BTW sockmonkey, all your stickers are sweet.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:07 AM   #48
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BONES View Post
How can I get one of these? Attachment 4746And could you do the lettering in white? BTW sockmonkey, all your stickers are sweet.

I live in south jersey and I have never seen one of those before.

All I see is these stickers.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:44 PM   #49
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i have a lot of stickers.....
here we go

TAILGATE:
Marine Magnet, Harlan ORV park, Wheelers for the Wounded

This one was sent to me by a buddy in Iraq

TW and Sierra Expeditions

BACK WINDOW:
Thin Blue Line star, Clemson, Gulches ORV Park, Clemson again, Customtacos, NRA, and TTORA

INTERIOR:
CBI Offroad Fab on the dash

FRONT BUMPER:
remnants of CK5 outline of NC and SC, HXC, and NC4x4

DU, RuffStuff Specialties, Uwharrie NF

WINDSHIELD:
Budbuilt

SIDE WINDOWS:
Clemson paw (this is on both sides)

My favorite "sticker" though, is not on my truck

Old 06-19-2008, 05:56 PM   #50

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I live in south jersey and I have never seen one of those before.

All I see is these stickers.

What exit?
Old 06-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #51
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
here we go

"MOTHER OF GOD!!!"
Old 06-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #52
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post

"MOTHER OF GOD!!!"

hey...i warned you

ive got more on the inside lid of my toolbox too haha

and one sitting beside me at my desk waiting for the perfect spot...its a 12 inch shiny GOLD state seal

very similar to this
Old 06-21-2008, 06:31 AM   #53
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How can I get one of these? Attachment 4746And could you do the lettering in white? BTW sockmonkey, all your stickers are sweet.
thanks,
sent PM
Old 06-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #54

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, could you pull back and post a full view of your rig. That thing looks awesome! You got one hell of a set of bumpers there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
here we go

TW and Sierra Expeditions

FRONT BUMPER:
remnants of CK5 outline of NC and SC, HXC, and NC4x4

DU, RuffStuff Specialties, Uwharrie NF

My favorite "sticker" though, is not on my truck

Old 06-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #55

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
PM right back at ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
thanks,
sent PM
Old 06-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #56
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
here are mine........

Old 06-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #57
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
I just put my Tacomaworld.com sticker on 5 min ago

So what's with the sticker that looks like Indiana and a diver down flag? As A W.A.G. I'd think you are a SCUBA diver and live in IN.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:01 AM   #58
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Dude, could you pull back and post a full view of your rig. That thing looks awesome! You got one hell of a set of bumpers there.

Front by ARB and rear by CBI
Old 06-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #60
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Your ride is SICK! I like it.
she does aiight

at a standstill right now...everything i got left to do cost too dang much

Products Discussed in this Thread