Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show Off Your Stickers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2014, 05:21 PM   #1342
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd, I'll have to get some pics once I add them in warmer weather
Old 03-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #1343
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Added my tailgate decal today! Was afraid of getting it too low, so I put it 1/4" above centered. I feel like it could have still come up a bit, but it's not too far off to make me want to redo it. How do y'all like it?

Old 03-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #1344
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Added my tailgate decal today! Was afraid of getting it too low, so I put it 1/4" above centered. I feel like it could have still come up a bit, but it's not too far off to make me want to redo it. How do y'all like it?

Looking good man!!

Now you just have to wait for the sun to bake it so you can scratch off the TO and just have YOTA lol
Old 03-14-2014, 05:29 AM   #1345
TheDuke0fHurl is on a distinguished road
TheDuke0fHurl's Tacoma Gallery
Think I messed up. Ordered a black chive decal. Will this be visible on the rear window?
Old 03-14-2014, 06:52 AM   #1346
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke0fHurl View Post
Think I messed up. Ordered a black chive decal. Will this be visible on the rear window?
The rear window is pretty dark so I'm guessing that's a no. Might want to redo that order.

Here's mine

Old 03-14-2014, 07:37 AM   #1347
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke0fHurl View Post
I've got a couple of black stickers and I kind of like the way they look. Considered swapping all my stickers out for black ones so it doesn't stand out as much unless you actually look closely.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #1349
War Eagle!
ffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: 11 years on the job 8 with TFRS. A.O. Medic Eng. 4
Name: Daniel
ffdan83's Tacoma Gallery
Show Off Your Stickers-au.jpg

Show Off Your Stickers-iaffau.jpg

Just put these on yesterday, War Eagle!
Old 03-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #1351
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
my latest..

Old 03-18-2014, 02:47 PM   #1353
War Eagle!
ffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to beholdffdan83 is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: 11 years on the job 8 with TFRS. A.O. Medic Eng. 4
Name: Daniel
ffdan83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post
Welcome to TW....And your Tigers got a little lucky last year...new year comin' up.......#ROLLTIDE

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity" Paul "Bear" Bryant

I'm looking forward to this season especially the Iron Bowl! I love playing in JHS West! #WarEagle
Old 03-18-2014, 03:38 PM   #1355
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll just leave this here....

Old 03-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #1356
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdan83 View Post
"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity" Paul "Bear" Bryant

I'm looking forward to this season especially the Iron Bowl! I love playing in JHS West! #WarEagle
Auburn had two "miracle" plays last year....each was not prepared for, I can promise you that my Alabama friend....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Actually, he 'reposted' Roman philosopher Seneca but close enough.
I think it was the other way around .....No.?
Old 03-20-2014, 12:50 PM   #1357
whopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: wayne
whopper's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2014, 05:57 PM   #1358
oklahomastig is on a distinguished road

oklahomastig's Tacoma Gallery
This sticker will be on every vehicle I ever own.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:05 PM   #1359
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
my newest sticker. gotta represent the FLA.

Old 04-02-2014, 01:06 PM   #1360
whopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: wayne
whopper's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread