1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help me spend my money!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by SAXD Taco, Oct 11, 2013.

?

What to buy for less than $300?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2014.
  1. TRD Accessory Skid Plate & Toyota Bed Mat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Matt123's Powdercoated Skit plate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other (Please specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oct 11, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    SAXD Taco

SAXD Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB, 4X4, MGM
    N-Fab Steps, BakFlip F1, TRD Accessory Skid Plate, Toyota Bed Mat, Husky Liner Floormats
    Came into a couple of dollars recently and have decided to put it towards something for my 2013 DCLB 4x4. I currently have a tonneau cover and Smittybilt/Nfab steps. I'm also trying to keep whatever I purchase below $300.

I think I have it narrowed down to the TRD Accessory skid plate & the Toyota Bed Mat. Delivered for about $250.00

I have also been eying Matt123's 10g powder coated steel skid plate. (Around $220 + shipping)
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/228625-fs-10g-steel-skid-plate.html

I drive my truck 95% on road and rest is either fire roads or dirt roads (nothing too technical that will cause body damage). So the skid will essentially be for looks.

I'm also open to suggestions of other accessories that I can't possibly live without.

Products Discussed in

To Top