LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anybody seen this before????

Old 10-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody seen this before????

I found this shot on another site. This would be UGLY to see when the service manager took you to the back...
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody seen this before????-trd-oops.jpg  
Old 10-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Only in the funny picture thread. That is insane to think the frame broke that easy.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
BRING INFRA BACK
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
holey frame rust. you can see it on the ground under the truck.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #4
A7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
A7xschecter6661's Tacoma Gallery
That oil change will be expensive... lol

locally there is a take off bed from this body style in black, this guy could use it with his new frame lol
Old 10-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #5
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
it will bend right back.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #6
centurion is on a distinguished road
centurion's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh, the dreaded Tacoma rusty frame, you'd think Toyota would know how to stop their frames from rusting. My 06 started to rust pretty bad, just treated it with rust converter, makes one wonder?????
Old 10-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
Lone Star Club
whahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud of

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Its transforming
Old 10-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
Its transforming
LOL! +1
Old 10-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
SAXD Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
SAXD Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! I'd be pretty upset walking back & seeing my truck like that. I wonder if the tech tried to duck tape it back together & act like nothing happened.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #10
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAXD Taco View Post
Wow! I'd be pretty upset walking back & seeing my truck like that. I wonder if the tech tried to duck tape it back together & act like nothing happened.
I wouldn't try and hide it if I did it....obviously that frame was about to break anyway. Better on the lift than on the highway.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
that'll buff out
Old 10-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #12
PatrickR is on a distinguished road
PatrickR's Tacoma Gallery
Flexing?
Old 10-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #13
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
Many years ago (over 40) I was working in a full service gas station and a guy came in with a pick-up with the bed full of wet sand and a tire going down. He told me he wanted me to fix the tire.
I tried to tell him I could not pick his vehicle up without damaging it because of the weight in the back, but he insisted. All I had was a center lift with arms that push on the frame to raise the vehicle. He drove over the lift and I set the arms. As I pushed the lever to raise the truck the truck frame started to bend behind the cab.
I stopped lifting and showed him the damage and he agreed it could not be done with what I had. He put air in the tire and drove off with a bent frame. It did look funny with him driving that truck away with a bent frame, it being in the form of a inverted "V" going down the road with a shorter wheel base. It bent the frame right behind the cab. I never saw him again and always wondered if he was able to straighten the frame without breaking it or not.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #15
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by savedone View Post
Many years ago (over 40) I was working in a full service gas station and a guy came in with a pick-up with the bed full of wet sand and a tire going down. He told me he wanted me to fix the tire.
I tried to tell him I could not pick his vehicle up without damaging it because of the weight in the back, but he insisted. All I had was a center lift with arms that push on the frame to raise the vehicle. He drove over the lift and I set the arms. As I pushed the lever to raise the truck the truck frame started to bend behind the cab.
I stopped lifting and showed him the damage and he agreed it could not be done with what I had. He put air in the tire and drove off with a bent frame. It did look funny with him driving that truck away with a bent frame, it being in the form of a inverted "V" going down the road with a shorter wheel base. It bent the frame right behind the cab. I never saw him again and always wondered if he was able to straighten the frame without breaking it or not.
No floor jack??
Old 10-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #16
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
No floor jack??
The floor jack was too small to lift that amount of weight.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #17
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedone View Post
The floor jack was too small to lift that amount of weight.

should have told the man no?
Old 10-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #18
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Lol at 1st gens
Old 10-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #19
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Lol at 1st gens

keep laughing... lol

P.S. you should prob knock on wood.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #20
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
keep laughing... lol

P.S. you should prob knock on wood.
I know right... luckly I oil my frame with motorcycly chain lube. That shit doesn't cone off anything.