Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toyota Baja Price

Old 11-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #61
Douchebag, or just douche if we're friends
monkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Signal Corps
monkeyface's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
I would wait for year end sales, buy an offroad model with the biggest price cut you can get. i would guess 27-28k with the end of year close-out but i could be looney

Then buy the trd baja suspension $1550 and throw it on.

unless you really like the rims, then go for it. $34k is not a bad deal, but like someone else mentioned i would try to get an additional 1k off since its an access cab.
I don't think that $1550 kit is still available.