1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Camburg LT Coilover Issues

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ls1 prerunner, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Oct 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    ls1 prerunner

ls1 prerunner [OP] Internet Scientist

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    El Paso, TX
    Vehicle:
    19 Golf .:R & 11 4x4 TRD LT S/C
    TRD S/C, Camburg LT, DMZ SUA, SAW Shocks in all four corners, Glassworks hood, fenders and Bedsides, 35" Toyo MT, KMC Enduros
    Any one running the Sway-A-Way coilovers on their Camburg LT kit? I can't seem to be able to put the reservior at a place that wouldn't interfere with the coil spring or with the upper control arm. It has a 90* swivel only on the hose, I keep only finding pictures of Fox coilovers and they have the 90* swivel with a 90* fitting. Anyone on here that can provide input? Did Sway-A-Way send me the wrong fittings or am I doing missing something?

Any help is much appreciated! Cheers :D

2. Oct 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    KayStrait

KayStrait Camburg Girl

Member:
    First Name:
    Kayla
    Huntington Beach
    Vehicle:
    '98 Desert Dune SR5 4Runner
    Here are some pictures I round up of the 90 degree fitting for the SAW reservoir. It is very similar to the FOX r/r coilover.

front_2.jpg
    front_6.jpg

3. Nov 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    ls1 prerunner

ls1 prerunner [OP] Internet Scientist

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    El Paso, TX
    Vehicle:
    19 Golf .:R & 11 4x4 TRD LT S/C
    TRD S/C, Camburg LT, DMZ SUA, SAW Shocks in all four corners, Glassworks hood, fenders and Bedsides, 35" Toyo MT, KMC Enduros
    Thanks Kayla! Hopefully you can help me with this question too, around what area of the frame does the limit strap tab weld on? The kit came with 10" straps and they seem way too short unless I mount maybe under the frame. I have some 12" straps from my race truck and those seem to fit better if I want to place the tab on the side of the frame.

4. Nov 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV

this would be a better place to post Long Travel questions. most (lol) are very knowledgeable and have vast amounts of LT experience........

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lo...7-long-travel-bs-thread-2028.html#post7651501

Products Discussed in

To Top