Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

what gives that "off road" truck look

Old 11-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #141
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Sigh.... This would have helped give it the look...

40" LED Bar is installed.

What would have been really cool is if they would have sent the Fucking Wiring Harness, Relay, and Switch so I could actually use it

Actually they were really cool and apologetic about the whole thing and are sending them out today. I should have it by Tues. Looks cool though.

Did I mention Amazon is the shit along with the companies that sell through them??? Amazon FTMFW!

Cough ny rigid came with harness cough

If your ever in mid kansas area we should line up and side by side the 30 inch rigid and the 40 inch... what brand did you get? It doesn't matter really would still side by side it if it was a walmart battery powered energizer light for comparison sake
Old 11-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #143
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
Cough ny rigid came with harness cough

If your ever in mid kansas area we should line up and side by side the 30 inch rigid and the 40 inch... what brand did you get? It doesn't matter really would still side by side it if it was a walmart battery powered energizer light for comparison sake
Yeah... Yeah... I know. Rigids are awesome. I just couldn't see spending the extra money on something that is going to do the job I need it to do just fine. If I had unlimited cash flow I would definitely buy a Rigid.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #144
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Thanks! Don't look anything like that anymore tho...

lol when you posted up on fb I didnt even recognize the truck
Old 11-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #146
BIG HUNY is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
BIG HUNY's Tacoma Gallery
what gives that "off road" truck look-dirty-taco-compressed.jpg

Get it DIRTY!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #147
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
going off road?

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr

or armor all…

I'm joining in on the show your truck theme.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #148
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
going off road?

I'm joining in on the show your truck theme.
Nice!
Old 11-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #150

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBluTaco View Post
This VVVV

Get out there and wheel!
^^^This^^^
Old 11-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #151
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Off....road?

Old 11-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #152
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Off....road?

bottle opener on the bumper..... Two thumbs up!!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #154
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Off....road?

Wuts offroad??

Is that when you drive on the grass and tear it up with donuts?
Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #155
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
So your jealous his truck looks better and he doesn't take it off road? Maybe one day when you grow up you can be like that guy
well i was really being sarcastic. but yes I am jealous! lol I can barely afford to put gas in my truck right now and I would LOVE to have a nice clean king ranch to roll around in haha
but I would also wheel mine if I had one. it just seems like such a waste of money to do that and not use it. even my own mother spent extra X amount of money to get the TRD package on her tundra and she will never ever use it. I guess I just dont understand
Old 11-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #156
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I hate mud, so I vote for trail pinstripes.

That and like everybody else said (that were being serious) aggressive tires and plate bumpers
Old 11-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #157
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
DB lift, 20's, and some low profile Nitto's. And don't forget a plethora of chrome.
So wait. I can actually use douche bags to lift my truck? How many do I need to achieve a 6 inch lift? Is it one bag per inch of lift?
Old 11-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #158
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post

what a shot you lucky SOB!! awesome!
Old 11-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #159
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Off....road?

no fair… that is too awesome for this forum.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #160
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I agree. Spoonman and MrGrimms trucks are inspiration for us all. Both are seriously badass.