Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

roof rack from stealership $246. GOOD PRICE?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #21
KB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant future
Name: Chad
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzyoboipaul View Post
I agree. for something as simple as putting 8 screws and about 30mins to install

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BcwFFiWYxM
I seriously don't know how anybody that works for a car dealership can sleep at night.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #22
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
thats insane that shit way easy to install! although sometimes its not there fault i know sometimes theres mandated charges per hour or some shit across the board for any install but thats ridiculous
Old 11-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
itzyoboipaul will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
itzyoboipaul's Tacoma Gallery
All done!!!

Pretty easy install. If you can assemble a bed frame from IKEA this is a piece of cake. Came with simple straight to the point instructions.. Obviously the first time side took me longer reading and learning which screws go where . And my OCD made sure it was close to perfect. Took me an hour and half with no help
Attached Thumbnails
roof rack from stealership 6.  GOOD PRICE?-20131102_125807.jpg   roof rack from stealership 6.  GOOD PRICE?-20131102_121055.jpg  
Old 11-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #24
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB Voodoo View Post
$150 to install that.....criminals!!

And they'd probably fuck it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB Voodoo View Post
I seriously don't know how anybody that works for a car dealership can sleep at night.
So you think that $150 for 30min of labor goes to the mechanic at the dealership? Sure the mechanics at the dealership sleep like the rest of us...
Old 11-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #25
KB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant future
Name: Chad
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
So you think that $150 for 30min of labor goes to the mechanic at the dealership? Sure the mechanics at the dealership sleep like the rest of us...
True. The mechanics get screwed almost as bad as the customers.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:02 AM   #26
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All done!!!

Pretty easy install. If you can assemble a bed frame from IKEA this is a piece of cake. Came with simple straight to the point instructions.. Obviously the first time side took me longer reading and learning which screws go where . And my OCD made sure it was close to perfect. Took me an hour and half with no help
Looks awesome!!! Any full truck pictures?
Old 11-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorU View Post
Looks awesome!!! Any full truck pictures?

been raining hard here in Austin, Tx. ill try to take some this weekend after the car wash
Old 11-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #28
kvbett is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
kvbett's Tacoma Gallery
$246 Is a decent price...

Wholesale pricing would be $232.00 at my place
Old 11-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvbett View Post
$246 Is a decent price...

Wholesale pricing would be $232.00 at my place

the dealership actually pricematched $212 online price I found online. so out the door after tax came out to $230
Old 11-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #30
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
You got a good price! I got them down to $250 after tax.

For the guy asking for a full truck pic (with my ski rack):

Old 11-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #31
kvbett is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
kvbett's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the dealership actually pricematched $212 online price I found online. so out the door after tax came out to $230
Thats a great deal.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #32
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
My dealership in Knoxville wants 375.00 and has to order. The dealer in clinton will d0 233.32 + tax. and has to order. Won't have it for a week. Someone just sell me theirs.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
My dealership in Knoxville wants 375.00 and has to order. The dealer in clinton will d0 233.32 + tax. and has to order. Won't have it for a week. Someone just sell me theirs.
I called 3 local dealerships.. And one said not they won't price match $212, one said maybe and one said Yea ill price match it. My dealer was able to get it next day at no extra fee. It came from their warehouse in Houston to austin. So just call a couple local dealership and just joke around and see if they bite

If not, worst case scenario I think it's $234shipped on amazon
Old 11-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #39
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Took about an hour to get it on. It wouldn't sit down in the front no matter how far I bent that bracket forward. Ended up taking that bracket off and bending it in a vise. Worked great. It's now on there flush and ain't going anywhere
Old 11-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Took about an hour to get it on. It wouldn't sit down in the front no matter how far I bent that bracket forward. Ended up taking that bracket off and bending it in a vise. Worked great. It's now on there flush and ain't going anywhere
have this same issue. planning to bend that sucker this weekend

Products Discussed in this Thread