1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Diamondback Tonneau Covers

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by Kevinztaco, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Nov 3, 2013 at 5:06 PM
    Kevinztaco

Kevinztaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    none yet
    Why do have an urge to get one for my Taco? $1000+ for a Tonneau cover is kinda over my price range but they seem (to me) to be the best and most durable Tonneau cover in the market. I was checking out the LT but they didn't list the weight of that tonneau on their site. I wonder how heavy they are. Those of you who have the diamondbacks please share your experiences w/ them, plz. I don't want to get something that is so heavy that makes it feel like I'm hauling a ton of bricks around town wasting the unnecessary fuel/$. Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  2. Nov 14, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    bump. i think these are the best tonneau cover. I’d give them a call and ask what it weights.

the LT is diamond plate aluminum just like all the others, so should be pretty light. maybe around the 150 to 200# rang? you can also get some of them line x’ed when you order it. or just go have it line x’ed at a later time/date. for our trucks i’d get the SE can hold 400 pounds on it, if i had a bigger truck i’d say the HD that can hold 1600# on it.

3. Apr 23, 2014 at 6:41 PM
    lovethetaco

lovethetaco Hey hey hey !

Member:
    First Name:
    Uncle jeff
    texas
    Vehicle:
    14DCLB4x4
    Yes,
    any update kevinz, I am looking to purchase one soon.

Products Discussed in

To Top