Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

3" lift and 285/70/17 on fj's

Old 11-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
darektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to behold
Name: Darek
darektylka's Tacoma Gallery
3" lift and 285/70/17 on fj's

I have a 2006/Trd Sport/4x4 Tacoma, I have some 3" lift, I am looking to put some 285/70/17 with the stock FJ Cruiser 17" wheels, does someone knows if that will work??? Or will I need spacers.?
Old 11-10-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
darektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to behold
anyone?
Old 11-10-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know the BS of the FJ's?
Old 11-10-2013, 07:01 AM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
You'll need spacers... I believe they are the same backspace as the 17" sports.

Just get some 1" boras
Old 11-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #5
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 285's on these and run them with Spidertrax. If the b.s. is different than the Sporties it will be by a small amount. I think it may depend on how big your 285's run. MT's and wide shouldered AT's are more likely to touch a stock uca.
Edit: the offset is definitely different. They stick out a half inch further than the Sporties but I am not sure how much more inner clearance you get. I could check further when at home later tonight.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #6
Their the 6 spoke 17" fjs they stick out a bit further than stock sporties so BS is definitely different. Ill be looking on getting 285/70/17 A/T tires
Old 11-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #7
where's a good place to order spacers from? How wide of spacer will I need to clear the 285s on the fjs?