Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How does this deal sound?

Old 09-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #21
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Hold on! Another Texan! Is that ATX location a typo?

I'll be at Lake Ray Roberts, east of Denton, the other end of the state. But I grew up in South Texas and spent a few spring breaks at Port A. If anybody's ever heard of my home town, Sinton, it's because it's on the way to Port A.
That would be Austin, Texas. We also have a Mod on our side, 007 lives in San An. Some day we'll get off our butts and organize a Texas meet and greet, or just a rally against the Carolina Alliance (mainly Nd).
Old 09-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #22
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'll be at Lake Ray Roberts, east of Denton, the other end of the state. But I grew up in South Texas and spent a few spring breaks at Port A. If anybody's ever heard of my home town, Sinton, it's because it's on the way to Port A.
Hey Sawdust, I'm in Garland and do a lot of camping as well. I joind TTR here in the area(Toyota Trail Riders). We do at least one type of wheeling or camping a month and one big trip a year. Pm me if you would like more info?
Old 09-28-2007, 02:06 PM   #23
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Give it a rest sawdust, you're doomed no matter how many texans you get on your side. Here in the Carolinas we're a bunch of good ole' boys, raised in the wilderness. We're mountain men up here. you guys just have praries and the Sahara desert, you got no chance
Old 09-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #24
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
That would be Austin, Texas. We also have a Mod on our side, 007 lives in San An. Some day we'll get off our butts and organize a Texas meet and greet, or just a rally against the Carolina Alliance (mainly Nd).
Oh i get it, trying to single me out. Well good luck, i havn't asked any of the other members but i'm pretty sure they would all take a bullet for me. Like i said, i haven't asked them but we are online aquantances.... and relationships dont get any closer than that, so i just naturally assume.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:19 PM   #25
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
We're mountain men up here.
That's exactly what them 2 boys said in the movie Broke Back Mountain!! HAHA
Old 09-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #26
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh i get it, trying to single me out. Well good luck, i havn't asked any of the other members but i'm pretty sure they would all take a bullet for me. Like i said, i haven't asked them but we are online aquantances.... and relationships dont get any closer than that, so i just naturally assume.
Thats fine we've got plenty of bullets to go around
Old 09-28-2007, 03:22 PM   #27
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
Yeah, I met 007, but as a peacekeeper I guess he can't talk trash (at least not on the board). I lived in Austin (well Cedar Park really) back in '95 - '98. Beautiful area. Enjoy Port Aransas. Should be a great time of year to be there. I took the kids there a couple of months ago.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:28 PM   #28
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Give it a rest sawdust, you're doomed no matter how many texans you get on your side. Here in the Carolinas we're a bunch of good ole' boys, raised in the wilderness. We're mountain men up here. you guys just have praries and the Sahara desert, you got no chance
You do know we make chili out of rattlesnakes 'round these parts, right?
Old 10-01-2007, 03:57 AM   #29
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Poor Matt. Every thread gets taken over by the Texas/Carolina spat. Matt's thread is no exception.

I love the taco! Great pics. Sorry to hear about the Evo, but the Tacoma will be much better.

BTW - I don't talk trash - I don't need too.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:35 AM   #30
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
"The Revolutionary war came and we joined the South." Typical Texan...

The Scurge of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRNDXCU9ObA
Old 10-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #31
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
"The Revolutionary war came and we joined the South." Typical Texan...

The Scurge of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRNDXCU9ObA
Do you really want videos of teenage girls on youtube to be the measuring sticks? Or teen beauty pageant contestants?
Old 10-01-2007, 10:46 AM   #32

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You do know we make chili out of rattlesnakes 'round these parts, right?
I actually woulnd't mind trying that. I've always wanted to try snake, and i love chilli. You better make it hot or i wont even touch it...
Old 10-01-2007, 12:05 PM   #33
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry you had such a hard time getting the truck but it will all be worth it. You will be especially glad you got the double cab. I agree with ND, a white truck looks good with black wheels and other black accessories.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #34
josefmd is on a distinguished road

josefmd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Poor Matt. Every thread gets taken over by the Texas/Carolina spat. Matt's thread is no exception.

I love the taco! Great pics. Sorry to hear about the Evo, but the Tacoma will be much better.

BTW - I don't talk trash - I don't need too.
It's all good Yeah, the evo is a hard car to replace, but being an older guy at 40, it just gets old to have those young punks always trying to race you, etc. Also, it's nice to just cruise in my truck and not always be speeding around like a madman. At this point, I am just planning on keeping my truck all stock. The black rims do like very nice on the white taco, however.

Matt
Old 10-22-2007, 08:06 PM   #35
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
If you have kids a double cab is almost essential, I know it's much larger expense, I was looking for a TRD Off Road pkg and opted for the double cab SR5 and do not regret it one bit, I go off road ( not mudding ) and have never even gotten nervous about getting stuck, as a matter of fact I just put about 800 lbs of gravel in the bed and drove out of the sloppy quarry, wasn't even a issue.