Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bilstein 5100 Series Discount Code

Old 04-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #21
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for helpin us out with the price. Its greatly appreciated. I'll be giving you my business within the next 2 months. I plan on purchasing the adj.5100s up front, but want 5125s in the back. Is there currently a code of any sort for this series? Once again, thanks!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #22
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Mine will be here Thursday!!
Old 04-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #23
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
"The promotion code entered is invalid."

Old 04-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #24
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Did you register????
If you copy and paste the code it should work...
After the Bil part is zero's and not "o" just in case it has been working for
most people for the last few weeks....
You can also place the Order online and make a note in the year make and model about the discount and you being a member and I will change it on our end manually..

Thanks
Old 04-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #26
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I did copy paste and tried several times. Now "My Cart" won't even load.. just a blank white page.

Not a big deal, I was just trying to see exactly how much the discount is. I am definatly planning on buying from DSM in the future, but for now just trying to see how much I need to set aside.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #27
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will talk to the web guy in the am.....
Fronts and Rears $282.99
Fronts only $172.99
Shipping free via UPS ground in
the lower Continental 48 states...
"05-09 Tacoma's

Thanks
Old 04-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
Stock Taco For Now

Firefighter:
Thank you very much. We will be in touch soon
Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #29
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I just placed my order.

I have heard some people say that we need a 1/4 inch spacer for the drivers side. Do you sell this? Is it needed?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:37 AM   #30
gunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant future

gunner_20's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to order a front set only and i put the promo code in, now my "shopping cart" page wont load and its just a white page.....
Old 05-08-2009, 03:55 AM   #31
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine awhile back, on the truck as of last week, diggin the hell out of it, thanks for the dealio.............
Old 05-08-2009, 03:59 AM   #32
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post

I have heard some people say that we need a 1/4 inch spacer for the drivers side. Do you sell this? Is it needed?
I did the toytec leveling spacer on the driver's side. Only needed if you want it to be level in front from side to side. Whatever frame tweak that's common to our trucks isn't solved by different shocks unless you get some higher dollar adj coilover setup that can compensate for the sadness.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:30 AM   #33
Downsouth Motorsport

Good morning,

We were having some glitches in the system yesterday....
Did you register on the site first???
If you put a note on the order in the year make and model,
I will adjust it on our end for the discount...

Thank you,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_20 View Post
I tried to order a front set only and i put the promo code in, now my "shopping cart" page wont load and its just a white page.....
Old 05-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #34
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post

You don't really need it but if you want to get rid of the Tacoma lean,you might as well have the 1/4" plate installed while the coil assembly is out.
Like taco pr3runn3r,I did.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #35
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpp.

I just bought me a pair of 5100s from Sonny. Awesome price, and you can not beat the free shipping.

Now I need to decided on what springs I'll be going with. I think I'll probably get the OME 884s.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #36
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
Sonny,got a question, i have a revtek 3 inch lift on my 2009 trd dc.can i replace just the back shocks with the 5100 bilstein shocks?if so pls. Pm me the code for this.thanks in advance.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #37
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
the only problem is, these dont come with bushings or hardware..I had to FIND my own.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #38
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
hey downsouthmotorsports, i am going to be buying my front/back bilstein 5100 adjustables, and when i go to check out, it tells me the promotion has exceeded its use limit?

please advise

thanks
Old 08-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #39
Downsouth Motorsport

Try it now...... Sorry I am not the computer wiz.......

It should work......Sorry about that......

Thanks,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
hey downsouthmotorsports, i am going to be buying my front/back bilstein 5100 adjustables, and when i go to check out, it tells me the promotion has exceeded its use limit?

please advise

thanks
Old 08-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #40
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, its works now, ill be ordering within a week or two, cant wait to put em on my taco!