1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Webasto Heater

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by nicktoria, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Nov 28, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    nicktoria

nicktoria [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Iqaluit
    Has anyone completed, or know of anyone who has completed an install of a Webasto Parking Air Heater in a Tacoma?

I live in Nunavut. Block Heaters and battery blankets are okay, but some more heating power is needed and a Webasto seems to be the way to go.

Unfortunately the truck must stay outside, and there are times when I need leave in a moments notice in an emergency when off duty. So any additional heaters would be great!

2. Nov 28, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    PNW/TRD Steve

PNW/TRD Steve Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    WA
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD
    ImMrYo Rear view mirror lift bracket. Changed out mud flaps. Salex glove box organizer. OEM Ashtray (cup). AVS Step Shields. 16x8 SCS F5 Matte Jet Black. 265/75 16 Cooper St Maxx. OME Bp-51s. U.S. Offroad Winch Mount (in process) Smittybuilt x20 12k synthetic winch (in process) More....
    I haven't heard of one in a Tacoma but I am sure it can be done. I know that at least one guy installed on in his FZJ80 Landcruiser. The thread in on the ih8mud forum.
    There might be some good info there. Hope you get it done!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top