Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2006 PreRunner Jack and Tool Kit

Old 03-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
FlyFisher is on a distinguished road
Navy:
FlyFisher's Tacoma Gallery
2006 PreRunner Jack and Tool Kit

I recently bought a 2006 PreRunner 2x4 double cab with TRD OffRoad package and the truck did not have the jack and toyota tool kit. Which OEM jack will work with this body style? The delear said that there two kinds, both bottle jacks but one is higher I guess. How can I tell the difference between the two? Also any suggestions where I can find these other than the delear?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I would go back to dealer and make them give you one, if you just bought a new truck they can at least kick you a free jack and tool set........... Oh wait this is toyota nevermind then......