Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rant Alert!

Old 03-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Rant Alert!

Some retard girl backed into my truck today. I was in a line waiting to get out of the school parking lot and she backed right into it. I didn't honk or anything because I thought she saw me. I mean it a big blue truck.. hard to miss. No damage but why are people so fucking stupid! I wanted to smack her.

Thank you for letting me vent.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
...should've smacked her.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
She probably thought it blended in to the sky.
Does a lot of this ... the girl I mean.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I mean it a big blue truck.. hard to miss.
Well, she didn't miss

Jokes aside, i feel for you. I have a nice new chip in the corner of the bed of my '09 from some bozo who opened their door into mine. Now I have to go buy some touch-up paint. Glad you truck's alright
Old 03-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
that sucks! just be sure and take it somewhere to make sure nothing un noticable is wrong.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
that sucks! just be sure and take it somewhere to make sure nothing un noticable is wrong.
I mean it was really just a bump. I got out of my truck and she got out and this followed

Me: What the fuck?!?!?!?!

Her: Calm Down!!

Me: Give me 30,000 and I'll calm down

Her: Relax

Me: Your retarded

Then I got in my truck and left. Maybe I'm over reacting but you are straight stupid if you hit a bright blue truck in a parking lot.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #10
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
was she hot
Old 03-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #11
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
was she hot
lol doesn't make a difference if she hit your car.

I would have totally had that exact same conversation!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #12
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Aw dude that sucks, i hope she was in a little piece o shit car. At my highschool parking lot i do not let people back out when im leaving cause it takes to long and you'll run the risk of course getting hit. sorry that happened to ya
Old 03-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #14
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
lol doesn't make a difference if she hit your car.

I would have totally had that exact same conversation!!!
true but it can lead into a conversation about your truck and then if your lucky about giving her a ride and showing why she needs to be more careful
Old 03-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #15

Quote:
true but it can lead into a conversation about your truck and then if your lucky about giving her a ride and showing why she needs to be more careful
Heh heh...you guys are so damn sneaky!
I'd go that route though...once she buffs me ou...the dent out then she can buff me out!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #16

Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heh heh...you guys are so damn sneaky!

Thanks for the compliment but sadly i'm probably more suave on here than in life because i had time to think about this, i would have probably clamored up
Old 03-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I've nearly been in three accidents in my school parking lot, two of those I was in park in my parking spot. They'll give a license to damn near anyone these days...
Old 03-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #18
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=socolax91;470613]

Me: What the fuck?!?!?!?!

Her: Calm Down!!

Me: Give me 30,000 and I'll calm down

Her: Relax

Me: Your retarded[quote]

Ha ha that's awesome. That sounds about like something I'd do. When I was in high school me and a couple of my buddies got to school a little early and all parked beside each other cause we knew everyone else was a retard and would somehow end up hitting our trucks (mine was a '94 Toyota Extra cab 4x4 at the time). Now that I'm in college, I park as far away from anyone else as possible. It literally takes me 4-5 minutes to get to my truck from my apartment. But, we're door-ding free thus far, so it's worth the walk. That sucks that happened to ya man. Some people just don't care about their car or anyone else's. I don't understand it.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #19

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment but sadly i'm probably more suave on here than in life because i had time to think about this, i would have probably clamored up
Yea I'm that way too...I hate it...but I'm working on it!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...should've smacked her.

x2. Keep your pimp hand strong and show her who is boss.