Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

tilting the seat bottoms ...

Old 10-24-2007, 11:08 AM   #41
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
I agree with Nate. Where were you going with this??
Uhm.... wellllll.... there's nowhere really to go...... It'd be really funny if... no no bad idea...... if.... even worse idea........ if your real name was Jack. Yeah, that's the ticket. That's where I was going with this.

Uh, I think I hear someone calling me. Later!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:48 PM   #42
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-24-2007, 01:16 PM   #43
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
I've successfully walked a thin line between being funny and not pissing off the big guy. You should take notes. You could learn a thing or two.
I think you should try to piss off the big guy.... thats what he gets for being so damn big! I've been trying but he is slow to anger for some reason. Either way i'm gonna beat his ass one of these days, that should piss him off real good
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 PM   #44
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Either way i'm gonna beat his ass one of these days, that should piss him off real good
Make sure and let us all know where and when this is going to take place. I will definitely be there to witness your...oops, I mean his...whoopin!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #45
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think you should try to piss off the big guy.... thats what he gets for being so damn big! I've been trying but he is slow to anger for some reason. Either way i'm gonna beat his ass one of these days, that should piss him off real good
I'd like to see that fight. I'll be sure to bring a gas mask. My money's still on your fight ending with a fart.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #46
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
I'd like to see that fight. I'll be sure to bring a gas mask. My money's still on your fight ending with a fart.
No i dont think it will end with a fart. I have way to much class to fart on a man after i knock him to the ground
Old 10-24-2007, 03:24 PM   #47
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think you should try to piss off the big guy.... thats what he gets for being so damn big! I've been trying but he is slow to anger for some reason. Either way I'm gonna beat his ass one of these days, that should piss him off real good
LOL!! I'm just dying to see your drunken twirly ballerina helicopter attack!
Old 10-25-2007, 08:05 AM   #48
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Should we pitch in to buy him a tutu?
Old 10-25-2007, 08:21 AM   #49

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey, thats actually exactly what i call my attack! how did you know?

Sawdust: i'm a man i dont fight in a tutu! I wear a leotard.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:36 AM   #50
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey, thats actually exactly what i call my attack! how did you know?

Sawdust: i'm a man i dont fight in a tutu! I wear a leotard.
And a Much Lucha mask!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #51

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, maybe GT and i should match when we fight. I need to go out and buy me a banana hammock So i assume you wear those all the time right? around the house, to the grocery store, to work....
Old 10-25-2007, 10:34 AM   #52
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually, maybe GT and i should match when we fight. I need to go out and buy me a banana hammock So i assume you wear those all the time right? around the house, to the grocery store, to work....
Heck yeah, don't need any thing else. Maybe a swipe of deodorant and I'm good, I'm good.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:36 AM   #53

nd's Tacoma Gallery
haha! so what do you do for a living when your not prancing around half naked on stage like a piece of meat?
Old 10-25-2007, 11:16 AM   #54
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
You want the truth? Can you handle the truth?

I work in IT/Network/Telecommunications for the one of the countries largest drugstore chains. We just opened our 6000th store in New Orleans.

-M
Old 10-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #55

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You want the truth? Can you handle the truth?

I work in IT/Network/Telecommunications for the one of the countries largest drugstore chains. We just opened our 6000th store in New Orleans.

-M
Noway! i actually do video communications at GE. I'm sure we work with some similar equipment