Old 09-24-2007, 04:30 AM   #1
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Why a Taco?

I wintered in the SoCal and AZ houses.
The latest repair records were on the `06. I wanted a diesel but alas
The Taco came in best. I do not wish to spend my few remaining years in a dealership if it is free.
What do I use a PU for? To haul a few cases of beer, a few hay bales, hunting and fishing gear, weapons and horse tack, gear for a few weeks.
And pull a horse trailer.

The 3/4 will do that with no creature comforts.
The Big Sky rack will haul your fly rod cases and weapons over head. The Sheriff is happy with them in the squads.

In short the Taco fits 90% of the bill. And you may wear a Stetson in it.
I bolted a key less pistol safe for a 10 MM behind the driver`s seat and am looking for a console safe.
If you go to the trouble to dig that out, you are going to want a stopper.
I installed the police package to the extent that I could, as the Taco is not a police vehicle.
But I worry not about a gate blowing closed. That is what push bars are for.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:19 AM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Console vault.

http://toyotanation.com/forum/t208186.html
Old 09-24-2007, 06:29 AM   #3
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
I wintered in the SoCal and AZ houses.
The latest repair records were on the `06. I wanted a diesel but alas
The Taco came in best. I do not wish to spend my few remaining years in a dealership if it is free.
What do I use a PU for? To haul a few cases of beer, a few hay bales, hunting and fishing gear, weapons and horse tack, gear for a few weeks.
And pull a horse trailer.

The 3/4 will do that with no creature comforts.
The Big Sky rack will haul your fly rod cases and weapons over head. The Sheriff is happy with them in the squads.

In short the Taco fits 90% of the bill. And you may wear a Stetson in it.
I bolted a key less pistol safe for a 10 MM behind the driver`s seat and am looking for a console safe.
If you go to the trouble to dig that out, you are going to want a stopper.
I installed the police package to the extent that I could, as the Taco is not a police vehicle.
But I worry not about a gate blowing closed. That is what push bars are for.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:11 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
You're not the only one on this site that is constructing a "War Wagon". I'd like to see some pics of any mods you've done to the exterior or interior. I'm especially interested in the pistol safe
Old 09-24-2007, 11:20 AM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Are we going through that whole "War Wagon" thing again? lol
Old 09-26-2007, 01:38 AM   #6
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Despite the less than clever

Why not have a safe PU? It only costs money.
If you know the PIT; so much the better reason to armor up that front end.
As you are a seperate species, humanoid, I may be losing you here.
And you may quit bitching to Admin about it.