Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where do you guys recommend I buy nfab bars?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
TheBlackPearl is on a distinguished road

TheBlackPearl's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you guys recommend I buy nfab bars?

Hello guys. I just got my tax return check in and I'm trying to find a set of N-fab nerf bars. I looking for the 3" one in black . Anyways, Where would I be able to find the cheapest deal? I looked on 4wheelparts.com and the one they have on their website says it doesn't fit. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, which do you guys think would look better? The nfab bars that goes from door to door or the one from wheel to wheel? I have the long bed so I just want to get some opinions. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #2
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Check these out...looks like what your wanting....
http://www.performance4trucks.com/Bu...8636&t_pl=7126
Old 03-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to hold off for about two weeks or so I may be willing to make you a good deal. I just ordered a set for my 09 when I was planning on lifting it 6". Now that I am only going to lift 3" I am not sure if I am going to keep them or not. I cant return them because they were special order. If I remember right they are door to door and they are black. They have not even come in yet, so like I said, if you can wait I might be able to save you a couple bucks. PM me if interested.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
i would say
"talk to missy" at n-fab and see what she can do on a price

think you can get 6 steps on the bars so easy bed access?
wheel to wheel bars !
yes go direct! you will not have to pay the middle man.

and missy is sweet to talk to.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #5

I called Nfab but didn't get to speak to missy because she was at lunch. There was a gentleman there that answered the phone and told me the price was 399.99 plus shipping. The price isn't bad but I was reading somewhere that people were getting discounts. I did a search and some guy on this board paid 279.99 w/ free shipping for the steel 3" nerf bars.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdm156 View Post
Check these out...looks like what your wanting....
http://www.performance4trucks.com/Bu...8636&t_pl=7126
Wow. Thanks for the link! I will order the powder coated black ones tonight. It was only $377.00.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearl View Post
Wow. Thanks for the link! I will order the powder coated black ones tonight. It was only $377.00.
that's funny because performance4trucks.com is the same as 4wheelparts.com.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearl View Post
Hello guys. I just got my tax return check in and I'm trying to find a set of N-fab nerf bars. I looking for the 3" one in black . Anyways, Where would I be able to find the cheapest deal? I looked on 4wheelparts.com and the one they have on their website says it doesn't fit. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, which do you guys think would look better? The nfab bars that goes from door to door or the one from wheel to wheel? I have the long bed so I just want to get some opinions. Thanks in advance!
What the hell is a tax return

get the door to door ones, saw one on a long bed the other day. looked pretty damn good
Old 03-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
these are n-fabs:
http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/60A4303A0A0.aspx
free shipping and for another $25 off, use coupon code: lucky25

nice!!
Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Be sure those cheaper ones are the 3" tube and not the 2". I have the three coming in at anytime and if I dont like them, my loss will be somebody elses gain.

Products Discussed in this Thread