Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All-In-One 3-Ton Bottle Jack with Jack Stand

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
avenger619 is on a distinguished road
avenger619's Tacoma Gallery
All-In-One 3-Ton Bottle Jack with Jack Stand

So, my girl just surprised me with this gift today, I totally think its awsome. I tried it out lifting my Tacoma and it works flawlessly. My regular trolly jack was not high enough to lift my truck not even with 4 x 4 under it, and its much lighter too easy to carry in truck. Now, no problem and no need to deal with pulling out jack stands, all in one.
Has anyone used this before?

http://www.amazon.com/Powerbuilt-640...one+powerbuild

Old 12-11-2013, 06:49 AM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
that is pretty cool.

i hate when you get in that situation where your jack is pushing up on the exact (and only or best) place you have to put the jackstand.

i love bottle jacks, i pushed big tree stumps out of the ground with them. great tools.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #3
It seemed like a good idea at the time...
RickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Retired
RickG's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RickG
That thing is pretty sweet. I could use a couple of them.

Sounds like your girl is a keeper too.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty cool. I read some of the amazon reviews about buying it from Tractor supply for $30 vs. the $52 amazon price. Sure enough, TS does carry them for $30. Luckily there is a TC locally.

Products Discussed in this Thread