Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rigid Industries Grille Insert

View Poll Results: Which setup would you do?
Grille by itself 14 16.67%
Grille + 20" LED bar 34 40.48%
Just a LED bar mounted on the front 27 32.14%
No extra lighting or grille 9 10.71%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
travisz is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
travisz's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid Industries Grille Insert

Ok so I was just browsing around the other day and saw this grille on the Rigid Industries website. What do yall think of it? Too pricy? The grille by itself cost nearly $500. The 20" LED bar costs close to $700. I could not afford this, but it there anyone out there with this setup?
Attached Thumbnails
Rigid Industries Grille Insert-image.jpg  
Old 12-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
Findus11 will become famous soon enoughFindus11 will become famous soon enough
Findus11's Tacoma Gallery
mehhhhh... My LED bar is on the front outside of the grill on my 2012. Looks sweet and cost me like 130 shipped from blitzpro.com check out okledlightbars.com too! Also I think the grill looks a tad bro for $500
Old 12-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OP has an '08 , so for less than that amount of dough I would get a HomerTaco custom satoshi and mount the light bar behind that

FYI , the guy that used to make the Black Diamond / Elusive Elements grilles and the behind the grille light bar that BAMF now makes , designed that grille for Rigid
Old 12-15-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OP has an '08 , so for less than that amount of dough I would get a HomerTaco custom satoshi and mount the light bar behind that

FYI , the guy that used to make the Black Diamond / Elusive Elements grilles and the behind the grille light bar that BAMF now makes , designed that grille for Rigid
and the lower bumper mounts also, I know this because I got his Prototype mounts. if i recall timsxr is his SN.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
OP shoot me a pm when you figure out what you want. We can work on that pricing a bit for you.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
homer grills look great but there more than $150. Just giving him options
wut

I was commenting on the costs in the OP , not on your post
Old 12-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
im an idiot
haha , no man , no biggie
Old 12-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #10
travisz is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
travisz's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm about to get a 2014 Taco so it would be for that
Old 12-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy a seperate grille and mount an led bar behind it , I wanted to do that but don't have enough room behind my grille, I found that type of led bar for about 200
Old 12-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #12
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery

I like mine where it sits

Old 12-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #13
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I really like this idea, but rigid will never learn with their prices. $500 grill? Idiot rigid.. I honestly have no idea how they stay in business. But anyway, my light bar is mounted on my bumper. All I had to do was buy my light bar and take a drill and about 15 minutes and had it all hooked up and good to go. Or get a mesh grill, light bar mount from bamf, and do the same thing for cheaper and cleaner looking. Or like what he did ^
Old 12-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #14
Yotski has a spectacular aura aboutYotski has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
Yotski's Tacoma Gallery
I get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I love mine. GL with your choice.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #15
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotski View Post
I get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I love mine. GL with your choice.
I like the look how much light does i give you ?????
Old 12-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #16
Blze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: JD
Blze001's Tacoma Gallery
I vote you mount it behind the lower grille between the stock fog lights. Move the plate up if you need a front one.

Then again, I'm a massive fan of the clean, stock-ish look.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
Yotski has a spectacular aura aboutYotski has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
Yotski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrmurph View Post
I like the look how much light does i give you ?????
The pic doesnt do justice. still bright AF though lol
Old 12-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #18
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
It looks good, just seems a little pricey.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #19
Midship909 is on a distinguished road

Midship909's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Midship909
Damn it does look good but pricey
Old 12-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #20
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotski View Post
The pic doesnt do justice. still bright AF though lol
Is that just the light bar on?