1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Part number for Valve cover?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by eyebrows, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Dec 25, 2013 at 6:04 PM
    eyebrows

eyebrows [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD
    ARB bumper Marker Lights KC Lights Clearance lights Various Plasti-Dip Locking bed storage Cross bed toolbox
    Hey guys,

I just bought an 07 trd and while changing out the spark plugs I realized the previous owner striped out one of the bolt holes that holds the coil pack in place. It's holding well enough for now but being the perfectionist I am I'd like to replace the valve cover. I'm thinking about putting in a heli-coil or re tapping it till i get the part. But what i need is the part number for the driver's side valve on the 4.0l engine. The previous owner was a real piece of work, all the electrical connections for the cab marker lights, kc lights, and the lights on the arg bumper were just stripped, twisted together and taped. I spent 2 whole days rewiring everything. Thanks in advance!

2. Dec 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    rossk35

rossk35 Do Work Son!

Member:
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Supercharged
    TRD S/C/TRD Intake/TRD Boost Gauge/DT Headers/OEM TL/ZKW retro/Pioneer DVD w/Ipod/Magnaflow/20% Tint/BHLM/JL 10" sub, JL VR components, JL 450/4 amp/Helwig Sway bar/Viper 791/ 18" limited 4runner rims
    Just re-thread it or heli-coil it and be done with it. No need to replace.

Products Discussed in

To Top