Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

taco tunes speaker kits

Old 03-19-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
pauled71 is on a distinguished road
pauled71's Tacoma Gallery
taco tunes speaker kits

These speaker adapters look great but is there a cheaper product on the market? $100 seems expensive for what it is.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Are they the same quality, material, thikness ?
With the taco tunes adapters u know u are getting a good product. 100$ is kind of steep for adapters though
Old 03-19-2009, 08:19 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
you can EASILY make your own!
Old 03-19-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
I should have made my own, but ended up buying the TacoTunes kit. I installed Infinity 6.5" in the rear and 6x9's in the front. The kit is pretty steep in price at $100.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:25 AM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
wow i should try to make money selling little cuts of wood for $100!
Old 03-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
who is mr marv and how can i contact him?
Thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #7
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauled71 View Post
Thanks
Use your search button for Mr Marv. Or go to the main forum page and scroll to the bottom. He has his own section down there.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
great thanks
im new to this
Old 03-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #9
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I got my bought the taco tunes kit with the image dynamics and speaker baffles included. I had problems with the passenger side, one of the bottom bolt holes didnt line up
Old 03-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #10
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks
Mr. Marv 831-383-0308, quality work but more important, quality peoples. He's a master at his work, customer service and satisfaction! I have his adapters and those are awesome, check out his work on his sub boxes and amp racks, ooh mama!

Rob
Old 03-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #11
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These speaker adapters look great but is there a cheaper product on the market? $100 seems expensive for what it is.
yep, make your own or try ebay or another member that does it on the side
Old 03-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
wow i should try to make money selling little cuts of wood for $100!
The wood ones are like $80 or something and the plastic ones are $100. I got the plastic ones.

Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #13
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I have never seen the plastic, but I would much rather put MDF in my truck! I may be close minded to a whole better world though