LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Longshot: Anyone running this tint combination on a regular cab?

Old 01-04-2014, 08:48 AM   #1
wfochris is on a distinguished road
wfochris's Tacoma Gallery
Longshot: Anyone running this tint combination on a regular cab?

I've got a white RC that should be hitting my driveway in the next few weeks on order.

If anyone is running 5% rear, 35% sides, and 50% front window tint, could you please post some pics of your ride?

Being that I expect my odds of finding someone that can do this are slim, feel free to post any photos of your tinted truck if you run tint on the front windshield.

You may just talk me into a different combination

Rule 1; all threads are better with at least one pic:

Bonus: if you have such a truck, I will paypal gift the first of you $5 for a beer on me. I'm really interested in photos sitting in the truck looking out at night, and the various views from outside the truck.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans381 View Post
50 on the windshield 5 on the rest
Old 01-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #3
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
i have 5% (box said 4 but whatever) on everything, including over the rear factory tinted windows and have had it for well over a year, my 07, i had 5% for over 2 years. I don't have a problem with it, its something you get used to. I happen to love tint, and have a tinted windshield and a very deep tint brow as well. Windshield and deep brow isn't for everyone, but I happen to like it, so deal with it

(dont mention the legality, blah blah blah blah, heard it all before)

Also, I have a pair of lightforce 170 strikers mounted on my backrack w/ flood lenses pointed backwards, sometimes when its REALLY dark, i'll pop those on, they certainly help. pair of LED's in or under the bumper would certainly help the factory reverse candle lights though

This is my old truck, 5 on everything, 32% windshield on overcast day

This is the '12, 5 on everything, 12" 5% banner, 20% windshield

above mentioned set up, from the inside, cam focused on the bright portion (open window)
Old 01-04-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
-Solve et Coagula-
Silence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silence9's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running either 5% or 15% on rear and access cab windows. It pretty much looks limo tint since they already came tinted from the factory. And 35% on the driver & passenger windows to keep cops off my butt. Looks nice, I will post pics when I have some.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
wfochris is on a distinguished road
wfochris's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Ever considered tint on the front?