Notices

Plastic

Old 09-28-2007, 05:00 AM   #1
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Plastic

I used the new `06 Taco to open a fence gate. That is what PU`s are for. Before I put a roo guard on it.
The fender is plastic. I scratched down to grey. A little touch up and it looks fine. But plastic guns have never caught my fancy. I don`t even discuss the AR 15`s, I guess I`ll just have to put some steel around it.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #2
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
I used the new `06 Taco to open a fence gate. That is what PU`s are for. Before I put a roo guard on it.
The fender is plastic. I scratched down to grey. A little touch up and it looks fine. But plastic guns have never caught my fancy. I don`t even discuss the AR 15`s, I guess I`ll just have to put some steel around it.
Damn those mouse guns.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #3
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
Danusa, I gotta say in other posts you confuse the hell out of me. This one is no different. A pickup is "used to open a fence gate??" What the hell are you talking about man?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:38 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Danusa, I gotta say in other posts you confuse the hell out of me. This one is no different. A pickup is "used to open a fence gate??" What the hell are you talking about man?

exactly............................what in the hell is he talking about???
Old 09-29-2007, 05:51 AM   #5
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you even consider pushing a fence gate open with your truck in the first place? Get your lazy ass out and open it... LOL Doesn't make any sense to me.. "Where's your sign?"
Old 09-29-2007, 02:57 PM   #6
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
The ar-15 has a plastic stock and forestock. The rest is all metal. Glocks have plastic frames with metal rails and the rest is all steel. Tacoma has plastic front bumper and the fenders are thin but all metal.
Drink up and post some more ramblings!
Old 10-01-2007, 10:02 AM   #7
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I have no problems with "plastic" guns... i think the Glock is the best handgun ever made. As far as using a truck to open a fence... i would definately do that with an old truck or if i had a brush guard, but i would never do it with my new truck without having some kind of brush guard or bull bar up front
Old 10-01-2007, 12:34 PM   #8
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I have no problems with "plastic" guns... i think the Glock is the best handgun ever made. nt
Depends on what you define as best. Simple, yes reliable absolutely.
I shoot USPSA competition and the Glock was my first gun. Thousands of rounds in competion without a hickup.
As I moved up the ladder I evolved into a custom 2011 and all the querks that go with it. Much more accurate and faster to shoot but needs more attention. Kind of like a Ferrari compared to a Corolla.
The Glock is the one I keep loaded for home defense though. Haven't tried opening gates with it though.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:21 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spp View Post
Depends on what you define as best. Simple, yes reliable absolutely.
I shoot USPSA competition and the Glock was my first gun. Thousands of rounds in competion without a hickup.
As I moved up the ladder I evolved into a custom 2011 and all the querks that go with it. Much more accurate and faster to shoot but needs more attention. Kind of like a Ferrari compared to a Corolla.
The Glock is the one I keep loaded for home defense though. Haven't tried opening gates with it though.
By best that is actually what i meant. As far as accuracy, it's great for what i use it for but if i were in competition im sure i could find something better. It's an ugly gun, but it's simple and fires every time. i put roughly 200 to 300 rounds through it when i go shoot. i went 4 times without cleaning it to see what would happen, and you know what happened? Nothing. It doesnt care how you treat it, it still fires every time. The Glock is what i have loaded in my room too