1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Total Chaos UCA cost in Canada, I'm being gouged!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Nostunknivek, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Jan 27, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    Nostunknivek

Nostunknivek [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD OR partially debadged
    Seat belt chime mod, weathertech floor liners, secondary air filter removal,
    I just got off the phone with a local 4x4 outfit here in Victoria, BC. Westshore 4x4. I wanted a quote from the guy on some TC UCA's and he quoted me $798.00 and that's with having my coilovers put together there too. This seems outrageous to me. Anybody else in canada tired of everything being 2/3 higher in price then the states? Why would there be such a price jump? I thought you could get them from wheelers for under 500 before tax? I know this is probably covered somewhere but I was hoping OZ could chime in or other fellow Canadians.

2. Jan 27, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    treaddy

treaddy Well-Known Member

Member:
    alberta
    Vehicle:
    08' oft-road, 3" ^
    3" OME, ARB front, W8000, lil"mods, ongoing,,,
    Hi,
    Call 4 wheel parts in Edmonton,
    I just saw a pair hanging on their wall.
    They are fair and deal mainly with yotas

Cheers

3. Jan 27, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Get a quote from the US shipped via Seawings Express to the Victoria ( Sydney ) airport

http://www.seawings.ca

I've used them multiple times , they are awesome

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  4. Jan 27, 2014 at 4:59 PM
    Nostunknivek

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    Right on! Thanks! That's genius!

5. Jan 27, 2014 at 5:07 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi

It's awesome , the US vendor ships to Seawings office in Blaine , they import it for you and transport it to their office at the airport , when you go to pick up your item they give you the import paperwork and you walk over to the Canada Customs office and pay your GST

The Seawings charge for their service is very reasonable and if you give them the weight of the item they can give you an estimate

6. Jan 28, 2014 at 6:34 AM
    Nostunknivek

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    Thanks OZ

7. Jan 28, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    sr5vic

sr5vic Buy & Hodl

Member:
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    '13 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    295/70/17 Geolander G003 M/T's, 17" Work S1HC's, 1" Bora Wheel Spacers, King 2.5 EXT Coilovers, King 2.5 Tundra Rears, Total Chaos UCA's, Total Chaos LCA's, BruteForce Fab Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier, OME Dakar CS047R Leaf Springs w/ D29XL AAL, 'OCTACO' Custom SS Brake Lines, Extended R.Diff Breather, RDI Aluminum Skid Plates, BAJADESIGNS Squadron Sport LED Yellow Fog Lights, BAJADESIGNS Squadron Sport LED Clear Front Spot Lights & Rear Work Lights TRD PRO Grill, TRD PRO Headlights, US Offroad Winch Mount, SmittyBilt X2O 10k Winch, RotoPax 2Gal. Fuel & Water Canisters , VIAIR Constant Duty OBA System, Custom Bussmann RTMR Panel, Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners, StopTech Slotted Rotors, TRD Brake Pads, Off-Grid Engineering Dual Battery System w/ Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR 500 Relay, Dometic CFX40 w/ slide
    I got mine to my door for about $740, so $798 isn't unreasonable. They're $649US from Wheelers.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top