1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just ordered an Undercover

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Y0TA, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Mar 23, 2009 at 2:33 PM
    Y0TA

Y0TA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Central MT
    Vehicle:
    05 BLK TRD Sport 4X4
    Well I had this money burning a hole in my pocket and had to get rid of it. So in turn I got the Undercover after reading how everyone seems to enjoy theirs. Question though? I am wanting to put crossbars on it for a cargo basket or bike carrier. Where do I get something like that. It says I would void the warranty if I drill into it, but I would like the function of carrying a bike on there too. Any advice from you wise modifiers is greatly appreciated.

2. Mar 23, 2009 at 3:10 PM
    Gene563

Gene563 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eugene
    Lanoka Harbor, NJ
    Vehicle:
    08 Double Cab, LB, TRD Sport
    TRD catback exhaust, Undercover hard tonneau, Vent visors, Husky liners, customized seat covers, front license plate bracket, rear suspension TSB, Eibach springs w 5100s@0, & General Grabber AT2 (265.70.17).
    You'll have to scope it out when you get it. I can't see a few holes affecting the strength of the cover...it's a pretty solid unit.

3. Mar 24, 2009 at 4:55 AM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    If you can find a compatible adhesive you could glue the crossbar to the cover. The only down side is that it would be there permanently.

Products Discussed in

To Top