1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need a lil Help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by MattBlock, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Jan 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM
    MattBlock

MattBlock [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    08 Trd Sport superwhite access cab
    Black grill, Piaa lights, bed lights wired up, JDM style headlights, blacked badges, 6 inch pro comp lift, Air Raid cold air intake and throttle body spacer
    This is my first post so let me start by introducing myself, My name is Matt i drive a 2008 Acces cab superwhite trd sport. I love tacomas and this site has been very helpful. I have a question and any help will be greatly appreciated. Im sure this may have been asked /answered before but I have a 6 inch pro comp lift and am currently running 18 inch wheels and 35x12.5 tires... but i have spacers... is ther ans offset/backspaciing combo i can run with an 18 inch wheel and a 295/70 tire and ditch the spacers...and have minimul rubbing.. my truck rubs a small amount at full lock in reverse now...just planning on new wheels and tires and would like to get rid of spacers due to it being hard on the bearings. sorry for being so long and thanks in advance

2. Jan 31, 2014 at 5:02 PM
    MattBlock

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    Black grill, Piaa lights, bed lights wired up, JDM style headlights, blacked badges, 6 inch pro comp lift, Air Raid cold air intake and throttle body spacer
    1inch.. my wheel now has almost no backspacing.. the wheel im running is a mamba m1...and the wheel has not much of a lip at all almost has a "stock" look to it

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  3. Jan 31, 2014 at 5:15 PM
    MattBlock

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Western NC
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top