Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Finally lifted, Spidertrax, and 285/75R16

Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #22
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Hes on the right track because he heard bad news of the lift but keeping an open mind for the future. I bought the kit back then because I too was on a tight budget, and finally keep and eye on the spacer studs because one of mine was completely broken off when i uninstalled that same lift, and two other studs broke as i was loosening them.

with this particular lift the spacers just bolt directly on top of the factory top plate, then the actual spacers have new studs that go through the coil-over bucket where you tighten down the whole coil-over assembly. those are the bolts that need to be watched so no unneeded accidents happen

So If I have the OME setup i shouldnt have any problems with the spidertrax right?
Old 03-25-2009, 06:00 AM   #23
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
So If I have the OME setup i shouldnt have any problems with the spidertrax right?
ohhhh thats where the confusion is........ The Spidertrax will be fine, no problems there. My quips are with the brand of lift and their quality.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:47 AM   #24
Janks is on a distinguished road
Janks's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awsome!!! Hopeing to do my 3" lift in a week or so. As soon as the wife say's ok. I'm work'n on it. Anyone use a Trail Master Lift???
Old 09-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #26
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmooze View Post
Nice truck! Just noticed though... in the "after" pics, the white letters on the tires are showing on on side of the truck, and not showing on the other... was that intentional?

Never mind, WTF am I talking about... sorry.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #27
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks GREAT! I LOVE 285's on stockers!