Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2014 TRD Pro grill

Old 02-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
2014 TRD Pro grill

What do you guys think about the new grill in the TRD Pro?
Attached Thumbnails
2014 TRD Pro grill-02020202020202020202-.jpg  
Old 02-07-2014, 09:59 PM   #3
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakivnsf View Post
depending on color and price I would think about it. If they are all orange colored then probably not. I dunno.
From what people are saying t should fit right into a 12+ grille shell. But then you'd have a useless orange grille piece you paid for just sitting around.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
TCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant futureTCRAWFORD has a brilliant future
TCRAWFORD's Tacoma Gallery
I might be wrong but I thought I read that the TRD pro will also be available in white, black, and "inferno".
Old 02-07-2014, 10:24 PM   #6
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCRAWFORD View Post
I might be wrong but I thought I read that the TRD pro will also be available in white, black, and "inferno".
True and if you have a different color tacoma you can just use yor own shell and sell someone the color matched one who has that color.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:47 AM   #8
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Im betting you will need a pro vin num to get one.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:05 AM   #9
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Is that supposed to be a 2015 model. A friend of mine got one with the light bar on the bed of the truck and the grill looks more like an off road Taco than a sport grill. His is a 2014.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:59 AM   #10
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Im betting you will need a pro vin num to get one.

It shouldn't be too hard to come by once they're released. I hope.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:47 AM   #11
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Right now it is fresh for the eyes so guys are all hopped up about it. Once everyone can get them and we have all looked at it 100x they will fall out of favour. Homertaco has put some raptor grilles together that are far more striking than that hunk of plastic.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:14 AM   #12
dxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0321
Name: Brandon
dxpsman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Right now it is fresh for the eyes so guys are all hopped up about it. Once everyone can get them and we have all looked at it 100x they will fall out of favour. Homertaco has put some raptor grilles together that are far more striking than that hunk of plastic.
Hear, hear!
Old 02-08-2014, 08:21 AM   #13
rainmn is on a distinguished road
rainmn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Completely agree....I don't think it really looks any better than the standard grill, but people will be scrambling to get one because it's "different" from stock.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:36 AM   #14
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks alot like the mid 90s land cruiser grill which I personally feel was the ugliest stylizing update to the cruiser. I would much prefer a baja, if I were going to get a special edition taco.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #15
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
It's nice.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #16
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting a white one as soon as it becomes available so yeah I like them
Old 02-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #17

Quote:

I agree but HomerTaco doesn't make grills for the 2012-2014.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #18
rustbus is on a distinguished road
rustbus's Tacoma Gallery
I was hoping that i would like the grill more than i do but i dont...too bad, i do want TOYOTA on the front rather than the emblem.

Once i see it on a white truck ill decide. but i really dont like this new reddish-orange color option.

other than that my truck already has all these options aside from the grill as part of the "trail teams" package.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:04 AM   #19
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Oh snap dont let RAD see this!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:14 AM   #20
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
I agree but HomerTaco doesn't make grills for the 2012-2014.

^^^ this