1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Some advice, trading in/life

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ZachMX, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Feb 9, 2014 at 4:04 PM
    ZachMX

ZachMX [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    00 AC, 08 DCSB, 11 AC,15 DCLB, 16 DCLB,17 DCSB
    You bring up a valid point I was kicking around, I've sold too many bikes only to end up buying another one. Have alot invested in my current set up. There are trails but you have to have a plated bike. (i.e. enduro/dual purpose) have tossed around the idea of selling current bike and buying a dual purpose that I can trail ride as well as ride to work and save money gas wise. Just love the jumps and ruts, but also love the trails too.

2. Feb 9, 2014 at 4:14 PM
    MGMTacolover55

MGMTacolover55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Taco TRD Off Road
    floor Mats
    Keep your stuff and just keep saving money. Maybe you should I've on base if you want to save money. I mean I dont know if you are reserve or active but I might even say move home? I mean you would still be working but you would save a ton of money.

3. Feb 9, 2014 at 4:59 PM
    ZachMX

ZachMX [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    00 AC, 08 DCSB, 11 AC,15 DCLB, 16 DCLB,17 DCSB
    Thats the plan, I have enough savings for a year without a roommate right now. But was working on paying off the truck and the rest of my student loans, but that can wait in the interim. I actually live on base, Im a single NCO who lives with another now married NCO and share a house for usually dependents. Its nice, my commute is 10 mins to the other side of base and no utilities etc. Plus a garage which is hard to find in jersey.

Products Discussed in

To Top