LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

fold a cover???

Old 03-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
fold a cover???

ok, I know this has been a big questionaire here, but I'm ready to buy and just have one more question for those who have a fold a cover or know someone who has

The lock... it being on top, I live in Ontario, Canada, in late jan and feb it gets pretty damn cold, is freezing a problem with these locks, the last thing I want is to be locked out of my bed and not be able to open the tailgate to get in. If it is an issues, would just keeping a simple de-icer cure all problems.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
indigotacoma07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bryan
indigotacoma07's Tacoma Gallery
You can get a pop-n-lock for tailgate if you want to get a fold a cover without a lock on top. What ever you do stay away from the BAK cover it sucks big time.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
Well I'm pretty sure I'm getting the elite G2 from fold a cover, and for this I'm going to be supporting your economy, haha. The other option I can get for about the same price is the extang hard folding cover, but haven't heard much about that one.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #4
Mainland Newfie
just wondering if any of you hear a jingle, or rattle in the lid??? I heard it, through the access window the first time with the stereo off.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
dennyct@hotmail.com will become famous soon enough
Navy: Naval Security Group
dennyct@hotmail.com's Tacoma Gallery
I have an Extang tri-fold hard cover. If a crook really wants to get in the bed, he can rip the cover off since it is held down with thich rubber straps.

Products Discussed in this Thread