Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TRD Shifter Knob

Old 03-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
I am looking to find a TRD gear shift knob for my 2006 Tacoma TRD (auto tranny). Anyone seen any?
I have seen a few on E-Bay but they are pricey 83.95 plus shipping probably 100.00 total. Just search TRD Shift knob and you should find them. here is a quick link to one too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRD-2...Q5fAccessories
Old 03-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hey man i found a couple yesterday not sure where hold one
Old 03-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
ianham is on a distinguished road
ianham's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.trdpartstore.com/product_...roducts_id=285
Old 03-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
disregard, they were the OBX racing knobs. sorry!
Old 03-25-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Blackened Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
I am looking to find a TRD gear shift knob for my 2006 Tacoma TRD (auto tranny). Anyone seen any?

Toyota does not make a TRD automatic shift knob the stuff you see on ebay such as the one that has the link to it in this thread are aftermarket knockoffs. Notice it says "Racing Developement". Not Toyota Racing Developement" Not a Toyota factory item. I just looked it up at work in my TRD accessories catalog. Plenty of Manual shift knobs, no autos. Sorry man.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #10
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackened Taco View Post
Toyota does not make a TRD automatic shift knob the stuff you see on ebay such as the one that has the link to it in this thread are aftermarket knockoffs. Notice it says "Racing Developement". Not Toyota Racing Developement" Not a Toyota factory item. I just looked it up at work in my TRD accessories catalog. Plenty of Manual shift knobs, no autos. Sorry man.
Good Eye .. All I looked at was the TRD not the lack of Toyota on the package, the seller did state it was a an Official Toyota Racing Development Shift Knob. Do you think there is any chance it is a Japanese Direct Market part and thus not available in the US TRD catalogs?
Old 03-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #11
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Those are all for the manual. which help me a bunch but not the OP