Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2013 aux fuse box question

Old 02-17-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
BronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
2013 aux fuse box question

Does anyone know what the big gray fuse is in the small fuse box next to the main box of a 2013 model. I broke it doing the fog anytime mod but can't figure out what it is. Everything seems to be working fine.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:07 AM   #3
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
I believe that is your cigarette light/power outlet in the bed
Old 02-17-2014, 04:10 AM   #4
BronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man.. I found out it is actually the outlet in the bed of the truck! Replacing tomorrow..