Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2013 aux fuse box question

Old 02-17-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
BronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
2013 aux fuse box question

Does anyone know what the big gray fuse is in the small fuse box next to the main box of a 2013 model. I broke it doing the fog anytime mod but can't figure out what it is. Everything seems to be working fine.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:07 AM   #3
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
I believe that is your cigarette light/power outlet in the bed
Old 02-17-2014, 04:10 AM   #4
BronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBronsDaGreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man.. I found out it is actually the outlet in the bed of the truck! Replacing tomorrow..