Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BUSHWACKER fenders.....

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #21
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Definitely a pain in the ass to install the glass fenders. Give yourself an honest weekend for the front fenders and have your Dremel handy.

We'll see how the rear glass install goes after I get my next delivery. That same delivery will take care of the goofiness of such wide fenders over such a narrow front suspension, but that's for my build thread...
lol... goofiness eh? I'd say there's nothing goofy about your truck...
Old 03-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #22
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Definitely a pain in the ass to install the glass fenders. Give yourself an honest weekend for the front fenders and have your Dremel handy.

We'll see how the rear glass install goes after I get my next delivery. That same delivery will take care of the goofiness of such wide fenders over such a narrow front suspension, but that's for my build thread...
Yeah that's why I'm not sure if I want to go with the glass fenders. At least the bushwackers install easier.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #23
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay, Bushwacker already e-mailed me back.

We are working on that at this time. I am not sure of a release date just know that it is in the works.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Bushwacker, Inc.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:41 PM   #24
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 03-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #25
Faskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really nice
Faskev's Tacoma Gallery
That's a wicked price, thanks for the find! Sorry to hear there's no SB application.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #26
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faskev View Post
That's a wicked price, thanks for the find! Sorry to hear there's no SB application.
No problem man. Have at it! At least a non-DC SB owner can!
Old 03-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #27
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Check this tacoma out!
IMO it looks sick!

Old 03-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #28
Lieutenant Dan.

Yeah that looks pretty good! ^^
Old 03-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #29
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's the truck that inspired my quest for the TRD FJ SE wheels...

Originally seen on CT...
Old 03-29-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Yeah that's why I'm not sure if I want to go with the glass fenders. At least the bushwackers install easier.
but glass fenders look dumb without LT

IMO

oor you could get some big wheel spacers for a wider stance wich would look wayy better
Old 03-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #31
Lieutenant Dan.

Yeah, all I know is I'm getting a set once they make them for DC SB's.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #32
Lieutenant Dan.

Hey by any chance does anyone know if the fender comes down lower then the stock fenders? Like the plastic so the truck doesn't look lower then it really is?
Old 04-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #34
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
shouldn't...
Gotya. I don't know why I really care right now since they don't make them for our trucks!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #35
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Gotya. I don't know why I really care right now since they don't make them for our trucks!!!
lmao.. you're just planning for the future
Old 04-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #36
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
lmao.. you're just planning for the future
Yeah I guess. From looking at your sig, it seems like you are too!? 09' magnetic gray, off-road edition with the fj rims.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #37
Mayor of TW

-- worked a deal today... I haven't bought yet, but my OTD looks good...

I'm gonna go talk to them again this week... and I photoshopped my FJs on that pic...
Old 04-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #38
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
-- worked a deal today... I haven't bought yet, but my OTD looks good...

I'm gonna go talk to them again this week... and I photoshopped my FJs on that pic...
Haha! Nice! Hope it all works out for you. Are you going to trade in the old one? Oh and I like the white letters out on the tires.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:27 PM   #39
Mayor of TW

Yup... trading in big blue... I might cry when it happens, but its for the best..

white letter out looks awesome on that truck... I'll just be putting my current wheels / tires on there, so I won't have the white letter... oh well...

gotta lose that pin stripe...

Old 04-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #40
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Yup... trading in big blue... I might cry when it happens, but its for the best..

white letter out looks awesome on that truck... I'll just be putting my current wheels / tires on there, so I won't have the white letter... oh well...

gotta lose that pin stripe...

Got yah. Now are you getting it with that white and red striping? OOPS!! NM, i just read that part!!! Yeah that striping looks horrible!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread