1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Source for WS fluid

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by kiotick25, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Feb 25, 2014 at 6:43 AM
    kiotick25

kiotick25 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Planing to do a flush this weekend on the tranny with toyota ws fluid. - local dealer quote is $9.12qt. :eek:

ebay has 12qt case prices better than that (including shipping)!! Any other places you guys are getting your WS fluid. Ran through a couple searches on this site and I hear mention of $6-7 a qt.. where's that ??

Is there a source on this site that you all go through. Back when I had my FJ80 on the IH8MUD site everyone went through this guy Dan out west to get parts and provided great prices.

Not interested in running any other fluid other than toyota, please don't suggest a different brand as an alternative.

By the way, great site lots of info that has helped me change 90% of the fluids and regular maintenance items.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 25, 2014 at 7:41 AM
    SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off-road
    I never have seen prices as low as $6 or $7, but you never know. Contact Nathan at Dahl Toyota and see what he can do. I brought a bunch of oil filters and spark plugs from them at great prices with free shipping. I don't have their official website, but their phone number is on their ebay site:
    http://stores.ebay.com/dahltoyota/

Nathan is great to work with and can either cut you a good deal or point you in the right direction...

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top