1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Why do members here buy seat covers?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Ehc0720, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Mar 2, 2014 at 8:13 PM
    magnetic11

magnetic11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    "some nuke plant"
    Vehicle:
    11 trd sport
    Fab fours front and rear bumpers, B.A.M.F. weld on rock sliders, softopper, removed mud flaps and D-Badged everything. Icon 2.5 Extended Travel coil-overs, Total Chaos upppers, 2.0 Icon extended travel shocks with the resi's and Dekar Leaf packs.
    I thought about buying seat covers also. But then I just thought a would spend that money somewhere else and once my seats are broken down, I would replace the whole thing and not just the upholstery.

2. Mar 3, 2014 at 6:49 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Depends, some people lead a "dirty" life and all kinds of crap gets into their truck. Definitely a good cover candidate. Others want to keep the new seats looking new. Others, like me, like to use the stock seats until they get to a certain level of worn, then consider covers.

Also keep in mind that if you rat out the seats, even if you have covers on, the resale value will be affected. Don't know about anyone else, but when I buy used, if it has covers, I check out what's going on underneath and value it accordingly.

Products Discussed in

To Top