Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The Torque Spec. Guide

Old 03-01-2014, 02:18 AM   #1
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation The Torque Spec. Guide

I put together a collection of some of the most-common Torque Specs and Diagrams. These are all from the 2006 FSM.

Link to the .PDF Version (it was too large to attach):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-P...it?usp=sharing

2WD

4WD & Pre-Runner

REAR SUSPENSION COMPONENTS

2WD

4WD & Pre-Runner

Rear Shocks (2WD/4WD/PRE-RUNNER)

Suspension MASTER LIST

FRONT AXLE COMPONENTS

2wd

4wd & Pre-Runner

4wd ONLY

Front & Rear Axle MASTER LIST

4wd Only

Front Differential

Rear Differential (non E-Locker)

Rear Differential (E-Locker)

Differential MASTER LIST

2wd Reg. Cab

2wd Access Cab

4wd Reg. Cab

4wd Access Cab & Double Cab

Front Driveline (4wd Only)

Driveline MASTER LIST

2TR-FE

2wd & Pre-Runner

4wd

Exhaust MASTER LIST

4cyl

V6

Front Brakes (2wd)

Front Brakes (4wd & Pre-Runner)

Rear Brakes

Brakes MASTER LIST

Exterior Misc. MASTER LIST

A340E

A750E

A750F

R155

R155F

RA60

RA60F

Main Assembly & Accys.

Internal Assembly & Components

2TR-FE MASTER LIST

Main Assembly & Accys.

Internal Assembly & Components

1GR-FE MASTER LIST

A/C System

Charging System

Cooling System

Engine Control System

Ignition System

Lubrication System

Starting System

Clutch

2TR-FE Fuel

1GR-FE Fuel

Parking Brake

Power Streering

Steering Column

Tire & Wheel

(Please let me know if you spot any errors/misprints)
As always, feel free to leave constructive feedback or PM me with any questions
Old 03-01-2014, 02:35 AM   #4
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, lots of big pictures.

Good job, tons of good info here.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:48 AM   #6
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 1st gen FSM, if i get a chance i'll make a thread, or i can PM you the link for it (if i can find it).
Old 03-01-2014, 02:55 AM   #7
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
I have the 1st gen FSM, if i get a chance i'll make a thread, or i can PM you the link for it (if i can find it).
Yeah, for sure man. This took me about 3 hours to put together, working off & on throughout the day...but I don't mind doing shit like this

I started going through the FSM and saving PDFs. I used GIMP to open, then export the PDFs into an image format (I used PNG, but jpg would work too). Then it was just a matter of sorting them into folders/categories and the most tedious part of all....posting with all the IMG links.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:56 AM   #8
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, thanks for the info, i'll start working on that and see how far i get.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:25 AM   #9
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, i don't know if you want this here but IMO it's good info to have. (i didn't see it up there, but if it's up there i'll pull it)

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-01-2014, 11:45 AM   #12
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff! Thanks for all the hard work
Old 03-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #13
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.

good stuff Ben!
Old 03-01-2014, 12:11 PM   #14
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Cool stuff. A single PDF version would be great also!
Old 03-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
damn man you got it all... definitely saving this
Old 03-01-2014, 04:12 PM   #16
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Ya I agree. Pictures aren't loading for me.

Here is a link to the 2nd gen manual.

All of the torque specs. are listed in the "Service Specifications" section.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #17
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
So handy having this now, I'll be tackling alot of front suspension work this upcoming week. Printed what I needed. Thank you very much Ben, +rep for you for your hard work!
Old 03-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #18
...and we're back!

Thanks guys, need to fine tune it a little more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Word...I have the whole FSM in a PDF, but Toyota was cracking down and making sites pull them off. I just grabbed the most common specs/diagrams and organized them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post
Ya I agree. Pictures aren't loading for me.

Here is a link to the 2nd gen manual.

All of the torque specs. are listed in the "Service Specifications" section.
Thanks for the feedback. I will be redoing the images, scaled down and stored on a better server. Hope it makes the page load faster. It will be nice to have all the specs in one place without sorting through the whole FSM.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #19
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

One of the best Post on TW. A mountain of info right there