Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU DUMPED INTO YOUR TACO...?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2014, 06:49 AM   #21
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
I've bought floor mats and a bed mat. That's pretty much all I need.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #23
OKJC is a jewel in the roughOKJC is a jewel in the roughOKJC is a jewel in the roughOKJC is a jewel in the rough
Name: Justin
OKJC's Tacoma Gallery
I bought an antenna for like $14 but it got ripped off. Add in a few cans of plastidip and im in for about $25 total. Bought the truck with Bluetooth, bed cover, WeatherTechs, TRD supercharger, exhaust, and CAI.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:10 PM   #24
robm7 is on a distinguished road

robm7's Tacoma Gallery
My 2012, Let's see;
$950 on undercover tonno
$300 on oem roof rails
$2400 on leer cap
$750 on Blizzaks
$200 on timbrens
$100 on trailer brake controler
$20 on cheap seat covers
$1200 on off road take offs

No more unless required. Had a couple of scares, if I were to get into an accident, all the money I have sunk into truck would be wasted.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:16 PM   #25
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
lots. only saving grace is almost all the work has been done by me, and a friend.

probably at the cost of the truck or close
Old 03-12-2014, 12:23 PM   #26
bigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 9SFS
Name: Jared
bigtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
5k and not even halfway done.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #27
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
About 12k
Old 03-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #28
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just about $35,000
Old 03-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #29
SIZZLE is on a distinguished road

SIZZLE's Tacoma Gallery
$2k, but that's just gas for the first 9000 miles.

$250 - exhaust reroute
$250 - Tcase skid
$400 - seat covers
$150 - Scanguage II
$20 - extra bed D-rings
$1070

Give me time...
Old 03-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #31
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is scary.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:50 PM   #33
reece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreece13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reece13's Tacoma Gallery
Lift...~1800
Rims (5)..600
Tires...800 (i got a deal)
Shell...700 (used)
Grille...200
Exhaust...400
A bunch of other random crap too.

Total...maybe 5-6k range....and im no where near done....hell i'll never be done.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:55 PM   #34
AEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Director of Wing Inspections
Name: Chris
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
I am at about $6k - $6500... I feel much better after seeing what others have spent!
Old 03-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #36
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
I would say 2500...but always looking for more
Old 03-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #37
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Just about $35,000

Damn, Jerry! Did you include the price of the truck in that total?

About 5k for me. Camper shell biggest purchase.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #38
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I had around $5k-$6k in my Taco when I had it between lift, UCA's, tires, wheels, exhaust, side steps, Satoshi, Wet Okoles, stereo, and all the other countless small cosmetic things that add up. Had I kept it there wouldn't have been much else I would have done for it so that amount wouldn't have went much higher.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #39
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post
So what's your numbers........its easier to face reality than hide from it...
Not as bad as most. I'm at about $5000-$6000, but about to drop another $2k on a Icon setup. :-/

Products Discussed in this Thread